The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME Screening Form 2023/2024 Academic Session. FUAM Screening Registration form and how to apply for Admission Screening. The latest news on the Post UTME Screening for FUAM Candidates has been scheduled as provided here.
This article is out to guide you on the FUAM 2023 Post UTME Form for screening. If you are also searching for the Post UTME Screening, the details for the Application at FUAM Portal are provided below.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi Screening Date, Cut off mark, eligibility, and requirements for FUAM Post UTME Screening are shown below, Keep Calm your problems is solved here.
All information concerning the Screening form is updated below for all interested candidates. The FUAM Post UTME Registration Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is not yet on sales.
Table of Contents
FUAM Post UTME Cut off Mark 2023
Candidates who wish to take part in the FUAM Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME.
FUAM Post UTME Screening Form Eligibility 2023
Candidates who selected the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi as the first choice in the ……2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on 9th … 2023.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening Form 2023
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The Screening Exercise Session
FUAM Post UTME Application deadline
The Post utme registration closing date for FUAM Post UTME Screening form for 2023/2024 is not out
FUAM Post UTME Screening date
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi has not announced the screening date.
Post UTME Screening Requirements for FUAM Admission
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2023 FUAM Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
I hope at this point the article on FUAM Post UTME Screening Form was very Useful, kindly share it with friends on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc