FUAM Post UTME Screening form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the University of Agriculture, Makurdi Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling FUAM 2020 Post UTME Screening, FUAM Post UTME Form 2020, FUAM Post UTME Registration 2020, FUAM 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, FUAM Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Every information concerning FUAM Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
FUAM Post UTME Registration Form 2020
Candidates who chose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum cut off mark in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUAM as First Choice University but scored up to the cut off mark ain their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUAM 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date
The University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around September, be updated.
FUAM Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUAM Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUAM as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUAM Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who selected the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as the first choice in the ……2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 170 marks and above are invited for the Post-UTME Screening exercise slated to commence on 9th … 2020.
How to Apply for FUAM Post UTME Screening
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.
Payment in the Bank or our website will commence on 16th August, 2019.
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. These options are:
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The Screening Exercise Session
FUAM Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2020 FUAM Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at their various Colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
- Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment (Bank Draft and Cash payment will not be accepted).
- Original JAMB scores printout.
- Original and Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Original and Photocopy of O’Level Certificates/Statement of result, NCE and Diploma.
- Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government (for Nigerians only.
- Procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for checking of your O’ level results.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form for 2019/2020