FUWUKARI Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Screening for Academic Session. This is to update the general public on the Federal University, Wukari Post UTME Screening Form. If you are among those looking for a Post UTME Screening form for FUWUKARI admission and how to apply for FUWUKARI 2022 Post UTME Form at the official portal.
FUWUKARI Screening Date, Cut off mark, eligibility, requirements, and the cost FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening for all candidates, etc, keep reading.
All information about the Federal University, Wukari, FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates. Read the latest news on the Post UTME Screening at www.fuwukari.edu.ng below.
Candidates who chose Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State as First Choice University in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
The Federal University, Wukari, Taraba State (FUWUKARI 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
FUWUKARI Post UTME Cut off Mark 2022
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUWUKARI Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 160 in their UTME.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 160 in the 2020 UTME
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
- Those who did not choose FUWUKARI as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Admission Screening Form 2022
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2022 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- After application, Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
For further enquiries contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Post UTME Registration Deadline for FUWUKARI Candidates
The University Management has not officially released the post UTME registration closing date. Check back for updates.
FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Date
Nigerian Army University has not announced the Post UTME Screening Date. check Back for Updates
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article on FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening Form is very useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.