Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME screening form for 2022/2023 Academic session. Are you an eligible aspiring candidate of the Ebonyi State University, EBSU who wishes to have accurate information concerning the Latest News on EBSU post UTME form? well, this article is for you.
This article contains vital information necessary concerning the EBSU Post UTME screening form of the State University of Ebonyi.
Here, we will be guiding you on the requirement necessary to apply for the Post UTME screening exercise for BSUM including the cost of the Ebonyi State University Post UTME form, screening date, where to get the EBSU screening pin, and how to apply via the EBSU admission portal.
Ebony State University, EBSU Post UTME Form 2022.
The management of the State University of Ebonyi, EBSU, has released its screening form for the 2022 EBSU Post UTME screening exercise for both UTME and Direct Entry Student. Prospective candidates who had made the institution their preferred institution can now apply for the screening exercise.
Who is Eligible for the EBSU Post UTME Screening Exercise 2022?
Eligibility for the EBSU Post UTME screening exercise includes
- Candidates who have scored above the JAMB cut-off mark and the institution’s cut-off mark of 170.
- Candidates who have chosen the institution as the first choice during the UTME registration exercise. However, students interested in applying for the EBSU post utme but don’t mAke it their first choice during their UTME could apply to the Jamb facility portal and change their preferred institution to Ebonyi State University.
- Candidates who have a minimum of 5 credits assess in required subjects including English and Mathematics.
How much is the Post UTME Screening Form for EBSU 2022/2023 Academic Session?
The EBSU post UTME screening form is sold for NGN 2000. Prospective candidates are expected to visit designated banks for their EBSU post UTME pin.
Where can I get my EBSU Post UTME Screening Pin?
There are some designated banks for that and they include First Bank of Nigeria, Eco Bank, Access Bank, Ebonyi State University Microfinance Bank.
How To apply for my ESBU Post UTME Form 2022?
- Visit the State University of Ebonyi EBSU admission portal at www.ebsu.edu.ng/portal.
- Click Post-UTME screening form 2022/2023
- Click to generate a payment invoice, then proceed to the Bank with your generated Remita Registration Number(RRR) and get your pin.
- choose your required category(UTME or Direct entry).proceed to upload post utme screening form which you have filled and upload your Biodata and documents
- You can then submit and print your acknowledgment slip.
When is the screening date for the EBSU Post UTME exercise?
There is no general screening date yet. Your acknowledgment print you will print will contain such information.
However, note that there will be no exam rather it will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) using the processing of all your relevant O’level results and Jamb result to access you. EBSU does not accept Awaiting Results.
We hope this article has provided the answers to questions you had about the EBSU Post UTME screening form. Share with someone who needs this information also.