Alex Ekwueme Federal University (AE-FUNAI) Post UTME Screening form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling FUNAI 2020 Post UTME Screening, FUNAI Post UTME Form 2020, AE-FUNAI Post UTME Registration 2020, FUNAI 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, FUNAI Cut off mark 2020, FUNAI Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
Every information concerning FUNAI Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, FUNAI Post UTME Registration Form
Candidates who chose Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUNAI as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
AE-FUNAI 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date
The Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI) 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around June to August 2020, be updated.
AE-FUNAI Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUNAI Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUNAI as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before Monday, 8th July, 2019.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
FUNAI Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (** However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.)
- Medicine and Surgery
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education Agricultural Science
- Education Biology
- Education Business
- Education Chemistry
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Education Guidance & Counseling
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physical and Health
- Education Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2019 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
All programmes in Faculty of Agriculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
(1) Anatomy (2) Physiology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
All programmes in Faculty of Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(1) Chemical Engineering (2) Mechanical Engineering (3) Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
All programmes in Faculty of Humanities
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(1) Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
(1) Biology (2) Biotechnology (3) Chemistry (4) Geology (5) Geophysics (6) Mathematics (7) Physics (8) Statistics
AE-FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Exercise & Requirements.
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the programmes listed above is scheduled to hold from Tuesday, 16th July, 2019 to Friday, 19th July, 2019. The screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday 29th July 2019 and Wednesday 31st July, 2019.
The VENUE for the screening tests is the University’s Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre, which is located at Zone A in the University Campus. The DATE and TIME of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated to him/her through the registration acknowledgement slip, which would be printed from the University Portal.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2019/2020 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 08067558863; 07066988253; 08139833300; 08170899288 and 08095813126.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platform below.