AE-FUNAI Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State Post UTME Form is out. All information concerning FUNAI 2022 Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates.
In this article, I will show you The post UTME Screening Details for FUNAI and how to apply for the Screening at FUNAI Portal. The Screening requirements, Date, cut off mark are also provided hereunder.
Is FUNAI 2022 Post UTME Application Form 2022 Out
The Alex Ekwueme University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State (FUNAI) 2022 Post UTME Screening Form is not out, it is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out. It is possible that the form will be out around September 2022, be updated.
AE-FUNAI Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUNAI Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME.
Those who did not choose FUNAI as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
HOW TO ACCEPT AND REJECT ADMISSION ON JAMB PORTAL
FUNAI Post UTME Eligibility.
- Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal before …..2022.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form 2022.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2019/2020 Admission Screening
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2019/2020 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
During registration, candidates are strongly advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
The underlisted AE-FUNAI programmes are undersubscribed in the 2019 UTME application. Interested candidates who applied for other courses or to other universities are encouraged to apply.
FUNAI Degree Courses.
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE (** However, there shall be no Direct Entry admission into Medicine and Surgery.)
- Medicine and Surgery
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Education Agricultural Science
- Education Biology
- Education Business
- Education Chemistry
- Education English and Literary Studies
- Education Guidance & Counseling
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physical and Health
- Education Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
- English & Literary Studies
- Fine and Applied Arts
- History and Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
All programmes in Faculty of Agriculture
COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
(1) Anatomy (2) Physiology
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
All programmes in Faculty of Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
(1) Chemical Engineering (2) Mechanical Engineering (3) Mechatronics Engineering
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES
All programmes in Faculty of Humanities
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
(1) Banking and Finance
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
(1) Biology (2) Biotechnology (3) Chemistry (4) Geology (5) Geophysics (6) Mathematics (7) Physics (8) Statistics
Post-UTME Screening Requirements for FUNAI Admission
FUNAI Post-UTME Screening Test for the programmes listed above is scheduled to hold from Tuesday,….2022 to ….2022. The screening test for Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall take place between Monday ……2022 and Wednesday …2022.
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score. Direct Entry (DE) candidates should come with their original Direct Entry Application Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour).
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
I hope at this point the article on FUNAI Post UTME Screening Form is very useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.