Akwa Ibom State Poly Post UTME Admission Form 2022/2023 News and updates. Are you desiring to have an Admission in Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic(AKWA POLY), Ikot Osurua, and Wondering when the admission form will be out? Read more on Post UTME Screening Forn for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic.
Well here is good news for you, Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission(AKWA POLY) Post UTME Form is out for the 2022/2023 academic session Post -Unified Tertiary Matriculation Diploma (ND and HD) full-time programmes.
The Management of Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua, has released the Post UTME Admission Form for the 2022/2023 academic session Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Diploma full-time program and sales is ongoing.
The form pin is now selling at the cost of #2000(inclusive of Bank Charges and Other Charges) at any Commercial Bank. The pin will be needed for the registration of the admission form online at the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic post UTME admission portal https://www akwaibompoly.edu.ng.
How to Apply for the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission Form 2022.
Aspiring Candidates are expected to follow the following steps when applying for Akwa POLY Admission Form 2022.
- Eligible candidates and aspirants are expected to visit the https://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng. A page containing the school admission application will show
- Create an invoice number called an RRR number using your JAMB Reg number, Phone number and your Full Name.
- Obtain their registration pin for the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Admission Form from any Commercial Bank.
- Upload WAEC result to JAMB using the JAMB’s portal and the Akwa Poly Admission Portal.
- After that,use the acquired pin and your created RRR on the school admission portal to apply and submit the application.
- You can then download and print the acknowledgement form.
When is the closing date for the Akwa Poly Post UTME Form for 2022?
- The Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua, admission form for the 2022 academic session closes on the 12th November,2022. Candidates are required to obtain and process the form on or before the closing date.
What is the Requirements for the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua, Screening Exercise.
The requirements for Akwa Poly Admission screening exercise for 2022/2023 admission session include:
- JAMB slip with your photography(photocopies)
- JAMB result online
- A valid scratch card pin ,in other to verify your WAEC or NECO results
Cut off mark for Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic
The cut off mark for be an eligible candidate for the 2022/2023 academic session released by the school management is 100 and above in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB.
Screening Date for Akwa State Polytechnic, Ikot Osurua, for the 2022 academic session.
According to the management of the school,there will be no physical aptitude testing or screening rather screening shall be based on a deliberated calibrated format.
Courses offered in Akwa Poly.
Here is a list of the courses offered in AKWA POLY and they include :
- Architectural Technology,
- Building Technology,
- Business Administration and Management,
- Civil Engineering, Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering Technology,
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering,
- Estate Management,
- Mass Communication,
- Office Technology and Management,
- Quantity Surveying,
- Science Laboratory Technology,
- Statistics,Surveying and Geo-informatics, Urban and Regional planning,etc.
Candidates willing to apply to Akwa Poly as their instruction of study are advised to get the form before its closing date.
That is all about Akwa Poly Admission Form. If there is anything to ask, kindly use the comment section below.