KSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that Kogi State University Anyigba Post UTME Form is not out. See the Latest News on KSU Post UTME Form below.
If you are among those googling 2022 Post UTME Screening for KSU , The KSU Post UTME Registration form 2022, 2022 Post UTME Screening Date, KSU Cut off mark 2022, eligibility, and registration deadline etc, keep reading.
Kogi State University Post UTME/Admission Screening Candidates are to read and follow all the guidelines here for the KSU portal for a successful Application for the Screening.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility 2022
- Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above with minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subject, including English Language (and Mathematics .
- However, some courses required marks that are way higher than 160, it’s advisable you check ››› Direct Entry Candidates should have minimum of 9 points from A’level result or its equivalent; (and minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- Diploma must be in the course applied
How Much is KSU Post UTME Form?
Interested candidates are to pay the sum of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday, ….2022 at midnight.
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/utme and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Candidates are to Login with their JAMB’s UTME number as user ID (example UTME No J245521) and “password” as the password. Candidates are advised to change this password at first log in.
- Proceed to Online Payment by Clicking on “Pay UTME Fee” link to make payment of N2000 (Two thousand naira only)directly on the portal with your bank debit card /
- After Successful payment, proceed to complete the application form by first completing the Bio Data form and other relevant information.
- Candidate will be required to upload a scanned copy of their recent passport photograph (file size: not more than 200KB) with white
- After completing the application form, Preview your application to ensure the information entered is correct then click on “Submit Application”.
- After successful submission, candidates are required to print a “Registration Slip” as a means of identification into the Computer Based Test Examination (CBT) venue.
KSU Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The management of KSU has not officially announced the deadline for the post UTME Registration.
Post UTME Screening Date for KSU
The Date for the Post UTME Screening has not been fixed by the Kogi State University management. We will update you once the date is out.
Stay glued to this page for a future update on KSU Post UTME Screening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any question.