IAUE Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni Post UTME Screening Form at www.iaue.edu.ng portal. Read more details on Post UTME Screening for IAUE Candidates.
This is to inform the general public that the IAUE Screening form is not out. If you are among those googling IAUE 2022 Post UTME Screening, Cut off marks, eligibility, Dates and how to apply at the university official website.
IAUE Post UTME Registration form, the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, Rumuolumeni Post UTME Screening Date, IAUE Cut off mark 2022 and other related details are given below.
How Much is IAUE Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The Screening form price is not much. Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of two thousand naira (N2, 000)
Check Out :
IAUE Post UTME Eligibility
- The Ignatius Ajuru University of Education, IAUE will invite all candidates who wrote the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and who chose the Ignatius Ajuru University of Education as their first and second choice.
- Not Less than 5 credit in their SSCE including Mathematics and English.
- Candidates must have scored 160 and above, including those who may not have chosen the university but are interested in studying at the institution can do a change of institution
How to Obtain IAUE Post UTME Form 2022
Payment for registration and screening will be online via ATM Card or bank after generation of an invoice at the University website (www.iaue.edu.ng) as listed below.
Candidates are expected to register for the 2022 UTME Screening exercise online as follows:
- Visit the University Website iauoe.edu.ng.
- Click on Login and enter your username and password sent to your email/phone.
- You will be prompted to change your password. Save your new password.
- From the menu on the left, click on Pay Screening Fees.
- Click on Pay for UTME Registration button and then click on Generate Invoice below.
- Confirm your Invoice and click on Proceed to Pay. Print your invoice.
- You may pay with ATM Card or proceed to Bank with your Invoice to pay.
- After successful payment, click on Update Personal Data menu on the left. UPDATE ALL FIELDS on your registration form and submit.
- Print your Registration Slip and log out.
- All candidates are required to collect the result verification form from the admissions office after online registration.
IAUE Post UTME Screening Schedule.
THE SCREENING IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD AS FOLLOWS:
1. Faculty of Business Studies:.
– Office & Information Management, (Secretarial Studies)
2. Faculty of Education:
– Educational Psychology, Guidance & Counselling
– Early Childhood Education
– Special Education
– Primary Education Studies
– Library and Information Science
– Educational Management
3. Faculty of Humanities:
– Religious & Cultural Studies
– English and Communication Arts
– Fine & Applied Arts
– French and International Studies
– History and Diplomatic Studies
– Theatre Arts and Film Studies
4. Faculty of Natural and Applied Science:
– Integrated Science
– Computer Science
– Computer Education
– Human Kinetic, Health & Safety Education
5. Faculty of Social Sciences:
– Political Science
– Social Studies
6. Faculty of Vocational and Technical Education:
– Agricultural Science
– Home Economics & Hotel Management
– Technical Education
Post UTME Screening Requirements for IAUE Candidates
Candidates are to come to the screening centre with the following:
- O’level certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalents).
- Print-out of the online registration and JAMB original slip.
- Two passport photographs
- Birth certificate/Age declaration
- Local Government Identification letter
Admission is free. If anyone demands for bribe Parents, guardians, well-wishers and other unauthorized persons are not allowed at the screening centre during the screening exercise.
Stay glued to this page for subsequent updates, We will notify you as soon as there are updates on the IAUE Post UTMEScreening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any question.