Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Cut off Mark 22020/2021 updates. There are many questions in the mind of candidates who Registered for JAMB 2020 and wish to know the cut off marks for different Universities in Nigeria.
They are Online googling FUWUKARI Cut off mark 2020, FUWUKARI Cut off Point 2020, FUWUKARI Cut off Mark for the different department 2020, FUWUKARI 2020 Post UTME Cut off mark, FUWUKARI 2020 Post UTME Screening Cut off point, etc. If you are for this Answers you are at the right page, keep reading.
What Is FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark?
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission in must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
Has FUWUKARI Released their Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 ?
Is FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark for 2020/2021 Out?
What Is FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark 2020?
So many FUWUKARI aspirants have been searching online with a lot of questions as to when FUWUKARI Will Release they cut-off mark or what the Cut off mark would be for 2019.
FUWUKARI JAMB Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission
This post is for all those who applied for admission into FUWUKARI and has been searching for FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal University Wukari for this session (2020/2021).
All FUWUKARI Aspirants are hereby informed that the general cut-off Mark for admission into the University is 160. This means that all those who wrote JAMB And Scored up to 160 or a minimum of 160 are eligible to buy FUWUKARI Post-Utme or Admission form and also sit for the Examination should there be.
All those who scored less than 160 are to note that the Federal University Wukari will not accept them for admission.
This eligibility for buying FUWUKARI Screening form with a minimum JAMB Score of 160 and Above also includes the following courses unless otherwise stated by the management.
N/B: The Department or courses mentioned above are a rough list, the school in question may not be accredited or may not be offering one of this courses mentioned above.
How to Apply for Federal University Wukari Admission Screening.
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
On the home page of the Federal University Wukari website, click on 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Registration fee for each candidate is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
- Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
- PASSPORT SPECIFICATION:
- On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then Click on Next Step.
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com
FUWUKARI 2020 Departmental Cut Off Mark
A lot of aspirants are also concerned to know when the departmental cut off mark of the Federal University Wukari will be released. Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
This cut off mark is usually available after the release of the school’s screening or post utme admission form.
However, The general Departmental Cut Off mark for some courses are as follows:
Medicine – 250 and Above
Engineering (Mechanical, Chemical,Electrical,Civil,Computer, etc) – 220 and Above
Physical Science Courses (Industrial Chemistry, Industrial Physics, Computer Science, Geology, ect – 190 and Above
Biological Sciences (Microbiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy,etc)-190 and above
ATTENTION! The FUWUKARI Departmental cut off mark shown above are the minimum point or mark and are not exactly the cut off mark for each of the courses shown above.
Also, cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
In this regard, FUWUKARI Cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
I hope the article ‘FUWUKARI Cut off Mark 2020/2021 – School and Departmental Cut off Mark’ is very helpful to you, kindly share it with friends using any of the social media below
- ABU Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- FUTO Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- FUDUTSINMA Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2019/2020