Plateau State University Bokkos (PLASU) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that Plateau State University Bokkos Post UTME Form is not out. If you are among those googling PLASU 2020 Post UTME Screening, PLASU Post UTME Form 2020, PLASU Post UTME Registration 2020, PLASU 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading
Every information concerning PLASU Post UTME Screening updates is updated below for all interested candidates
PLASU Post UTME Registration Form 2020
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Plateau State University Bokkos for the 2020 session will take place as indicated below.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Eligibility for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The screening exercise is open to:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” in the 2020 JAMB Direct Entry (DE) application and have any of the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with minimum of 7 points).
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME 2020.
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Click 2019/2020 POST UTME or type (fees.plasu.edu.ng on your browser) to make payment
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment visit utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with registration
- Sign-in using your JAMB Registration number and RRR number
- On the registration page, enter five relevant O’ Level subjects (as in JAMB brochure requirements for PLASU) and their grades
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedure, please.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
PLASU Post UTME Screening Date
The University management has not fixed the date for the screening, we will let you know once it is out.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
We are curiously waiting for any update on the school official website in order to give you the latest update. Stay glued to this page for a future update, We promise to give inform you as soon as there are updates. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any question.