Plateau State University Bokkos, PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022/2023 Academic Session. PLASU Post UTME Registration and how to apply for the Screening form for PLASU at the official Portal.
If you are among those googling PLASU 2022 Post UTME Screening, eligibility, dates, and requirements for Post UTME form Application in PLASU.
Plateau State University Screening updates and Every detail concerning PLASU Post UTME Screening is updated below for all interested candidates from PLASU Portal.
Is PLASU Post UTME Registration Form 2022 out?
PLASU Post UTME Form is on Sales.
This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of the Plateau State University Bokkos for the 2022 session will take place as indicated below.
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Eligibility for PLASU Post UTME Screening Exercise.
The screening exercise is open to:
- Candidates who chose Plateau State University, Bokkos as their “First Choice” and scored 170 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- Candidates should have the following qualifications: Degrees, Higher National Diploma (HND), National Diploma, (with a minimum of Lower Credit), and IJMB (with a minimum of 7 points).
How to Apply for PLASU Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The screening will be done on-line, following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.plasu.edu.ng
- Input your JAMB registration number and click GO
- Click on make payment now (for those who want to make payment through Remita). For cash payment, click print to obtain a copy of your RRR number and visit the nearest bank to make payment.
- Pay a non-refundable screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) only through Remita (exclusive of bank charges).
- After payment go back to utme.plasu.edu.ng to continue with the registration
- Sign-in using your details
- Follow the instructions provided.
- Click on submit and print your registration slip
- You will receive an SMS communication on the outcome of the screening through the phone number provided
Note: Please note that candidates offered provisional admission based on wrong information will not be registered and may be liable to prosecution.
All candidates are required to adhere to the above stated procedure, please.
Post UTME Application Closing Date for PLASU Admission
The Management of the Plateau State University is yet to fix the deadline for the Screening Registration.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Keep your application form safe and come along with it for the screening test.
PLASU Post UTME Screening Date
The University management has not fixed the date for the screening, we will let you know once it is out.
We are waiting for any update on the school’s official website in order to give you the latest update. Stay glued to this page for a future update,
We will inform you as soon as there are updates on the PLASU Post UTME Screening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any questions.