UNICAL School Fees 2023/2024 available online for Academic Session for newly admitted and returning students. The University of Calabar School Fees for level 100 and others are available at the UNICAL Fees Portal. You wish to have an idea of the cost, and how to Pay 2023 School Fees for UNICAL Online?
As we congratulate and welcome all newly admitted Students to these UNICAL Fees guidelines, we really want to you know all the necessary steps on School Fees Payments at the UNICAL portal.
This article will show you the University major charges and the total amount all Students are expected to pay for the University of Calabar School Fees at their respective levels beginning from year one Students.
Table of Contents
UNICAL School Fees for Freshers 2023
The University of Calabar Fees for Newly Admitted students is as follows:
- Science Students Total ——N35,750
- Non-Science Students Total—-N34,750
- MB Bch Students Total———-N43,250
- Nursing Students Total———-N43,250
Those who need Accommodations and other optional services will have to keep extra money for the charges.
All Students are to note that the amount for the UNICAL Fees may change at any moment. The UNICAL payment portal will give the updates.
- UNICAL Resumption Date
- UNICAL Post UTME Form
- UNICAL Admission List
- UNICAL Cut Off mark
- UNIBEN School Fees
- OAU School Fees
- ATBU School Fees
School Fees for UNICAL Returning Students
All the Returning Students are to check their respective schools at the University online Payments portal.
The fee depends on the Faculties. Some departments will pay higher than others and some levels may also have additional charges.
- Science Students Total——–N32,000
- Non-Science Students Total—–N31,000
- MB Bch Students Total———-N39,500
- Nursing Students Total———-N39,500
Final Year Students:
- Science Students Total——-N35,250
- Non-Science Students Total——N34,250
- MB Bch Students Total————N42,750
- Nursing Students Total————N42,750
How to Pay UNICAL School Fees 2023
To make your payment to the University of Calabar portal, use the steps below:
- Go to the UNICAL fee payment Portal at https://www.unical.edu.ng
- Login with your details
- Follow the Procedures
- Generate an Invoice and make your payment online or at the bank branch stated.
I believe you have understood the details on UNICAL School Fees. Feel free to let us know your thoughts through the comments box below, also share this article with your friends on Social media.