FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form 2022/2023 for Admission Screening. The Federal University, Otuoke Post UTME Screening Form. FUOTUOKE Online Application Form cut off Mark, requirements, and how to take part in the 2022 Post UTME Screening Form for FUOTUOKE Academic Session at the portal.
Candidates that choose the university during UTME Registration and want to take part in the Screening in FUOTUOKE should follow the guidelines concerning the Form. The FUOTUOKE Post UTME Application Form, screening date, and other details are given below.
Those who are ready to Register for FUOTUOKE Online Post UTME Form should ensures that they keep to all the requirements needed during the Federal University, Otuoke Bayelsa, FUOTUOKE Screening exercise.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICAL Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
The University requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening exercise:
- Must have made FUOTUOKE their first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- Must Get up to the Post UTME cut off Mark. FUOTUOKE Cut off Mark is 160.
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
The Cost of FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
Candidates are expected to pay an online Registration Fee for the post UTME Screening. The Federal University, Otuoke Post UTME Screening form for all aspirants is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only).
The mode of payment is updated on the university portal. Try as much as possible to make your payment as directed and do your application on time.
How to Apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the FUOTUOKE Post UTME portal http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng
- Follow all instructions given
- Generate Invoice and pay the registration charge
- Proceed to Complete your registration and get your printout ready.
Registration Deadline: The University management as at this time has not announced the Closing date for the Registration. Stay tuned for the form and the Schedule dates
Post UTME Screening Date for FUOTUOKE Candidates
The Federal University, Otuoke, Bayelsa Post UTME Screening Date for Candidates is yet to be announced the Screening date.
Prospective Candidates should make sure that the necessary documents are ready as the University management will soon commence the Screening exercise.
Apart from the once that will be updated on the portal, Candidates should keep the following documents available:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Original JAMB Result
- Acknowledgment letter
- UTME Result Slip
- Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- WAEC or NECO Certificate or Statement of result/Online result. etc
I hope the guideline above on FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form is helpful. If you have any questions Use the comments box hereunder, we will get to you shortly.