ESUT Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu Post UTME Form is not out. If you are among those googling ESUT 2020 Post UTME Screening, ESUT Post UTME Form 2020, ESUT Post UTME Registration 2020, ESUT 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, ESUT Cut off mark 2020, etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
When will ESUT Post UTME Screening Form be Out?
The Post UTME Registration Form is not out. Applications will be invited from candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME for admission to degree programmes on a full-time basis in the Colleges and Departments of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Candidates Eligible for ESUT Post UTME.
- ESUT cut-off mark is 170, except for Faculties of Medicine, Law and Pharmaceutical Sciences which is 200.
- The screening exercise is by Computer Based Test.
How to Apply for ESUT Post UTME Online.
The registration fee is N2000 (excluding service charges).
- Visit the schools portal via www.portal.esut.edu.ng
- Under Regular Students, click 2020/2021 Admission Screening Registration.
- In the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
- Key in the required details in the next page to generate your invoice.
- On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of N2000 (excluding service charges) via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
- Return to the application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME examination.
- All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2020 are eligible to apply. Note however, that results released after October 31, 2020 shall not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level certificates and UTME results and other registration documents must be the same. Candidates must present photocopies of the under-listed screening documents to be admitted into the screening hall:
- POST-UTME Screening Forms
- JAMB Result slip
Completed screening forms must be returned on-line with the scanned copies of each of the following documents:
- UTME Result Slip
- Entry qualification Certificate(s)
- Current Passport-Size Photograph.
ATTESTATION: Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate. Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
DIRECT ENTRY: All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to sit for the screening test. They are therefore required to access the screening forms and other information about the screening on-line as stated above and request their institutions to forward to ESUT Registrar, transcripts of their results.
ESUT Post UTME Registration Closing date
The University Management is yet to announce the Post UTME Screening Registration deadline.
ESUT Post UTME Screening date
The Management of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology is yet to announce the Post UTME Screening date.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
We are curiously waiting for any update on the school official website in order to give you the latest update. Stay glued to this page for a future update, We promise to give inform you as soon as there are updates. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any question.