EKSU Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. This is to update the general public on the Ekiti State University Post UTME Screening/admission Form. See more details about the Post UTME Screening for EKSU Candidates below.
If you are among those searching for EKSU 2022 Post UTME Screening Date, Cut Off marks. Registration closing date, eligibility, and requirements, etc, are provided here. EKSU Screening form is for all candidates that are eligible.
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2022/2023 academic session, that the online Registration/screening exercise has not commenced.
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility 2022
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored up to required cut off mark and above in the last UTME
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
EKSU Post UTME Cut off mark 2022
Candidates who wish to participate in the post UTME Registration and Screening must have scored 180 and above
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening form 2022
Pay the sum of N2000 non-refundable as the screening fee.
- Log on to www.eksueportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on 2022/2023 UTME/DE Application.
- Click on ‘Create Account’ and provide the required details
- Select 2022/2023 PUTME application, which require that you supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number) and Names as it appears on your Jamb result
- Review your details and click ‘make payment., this will redirect you to the EKSU online payment platform. Select your card type (e.g. Master Card. VISA. VERVE etc.).
- After successful payment, click ‘proceed’ to fill in the required details on the screening form and attach your recent colour passport photograph in JPEG format only
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations. SSCE, NECO and NABTEB should be provided.
- Complete, Submit and print out your registration Slip.
EKSU Post UTME Registration Closing date
Ekiti State University Management is yet to announce the Post UTME Screening Registration deadline.
Post UTME Screening Date for EKSU Candidates
The Post UTME Screening date for candidates has not been fixed, check back for subsequent updates.
That is all about EKSU Post UTME Screening Form. Stay glued to this page for a future update. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any questions.