The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post UTME Form is out. If you are among those googling FUPRE 2020 Post UTME Screening, FUPRE Post UTME Form 2020, FUPRE Post UTME Registration 2020, FUPRE 2019 Post UTME Screening Date, FUPRE Cut off mark 2020, FUPRE Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020 etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session, FUPRE Post UTME Registration Form
Candidates who chose Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose ATBU as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
FUPRE 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date
The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun (FUPRE) 2020 Post UTME Application/Screening Date is still under deliberation and will be announced as soon as it is out, but the previous. So, it is possible that the form will be out around June to August 2019, be updated.
FUPRE Admission Cut off mark 2020
As already stated above, Student who wishes to take part in the FUPRE Post UTME Registration and Screening must Score a Minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who did not choose FUPRE as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB 2019 RESULT
How to Apply For FUPRE Post UTME 2020
- The Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun hereby invites all candidates who scored 180 and above and applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) to apply for the Post UTME Screening Exercise. Registration for Screening will commence on Monday, 1st July, 2019. Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only for this screening exercise. Registration extended to Friday, 2nd August, 2019. Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register. For enquiries: 07038500605, 08183706958.
- NOTE: Post-UTME Screening Date: Monday 29th July, 2019 To Thursday 8th August, 2019. Check Your Registration Confirmation Print Out For Your Time And It Is Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates Must Be Present For Accreditation 1 Hour Before The Time For Examination.
- STEP 1 – Payment You can make payment online using your ATM Card or at the Bank using RRR Number through Remita platform. Make Payment » Payment Issue/Forgot Transaction ID » STEP 2 – Application Carefully fill all the required fields, submit and print out your confirmation page. Apply Now » Re-Print » STEP 3 – Login Monitor your application status by logging in to your profile.
How much is FUPRE Post UTME Form 2020?
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold from
Monday, July 23, 2018, to Saturday, July 28, 2018. The specific time and date for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
FUPRE Post UTME Screening Requirements 2020
Apart from The requirements necessary to complete the Online Registrations for the 2019 FUPRE Post UTME Screening. Students Should make Sure that The JAMB Original Result and other Documents not yet mentioned are ready.
SEE, AlSO CHECK JAMB RESULT
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
I hope at this point the article is very Useful, kindly share it with friends using any of the platforms below.