FUGASHUA List Of Courses 2022/2023. This article will guide the general public and specifically candidates on all the courses offered in the Federal University Gashua, Yobe so that every candidate who Made FUGASHUA Their Choice when registering for JAMB will be able to have an idea of the Courses offered in Buk.
Federal University, Gashua is an institution of higher learning that seeks to be sensitive and responsive to the immediate needs of society and give every person the opportunity to acquire knowledge. www.fugashua.edu.ng
FUGASHUA is also committed to excellence and integrity in the pursuit of knowledge within an environment that respects diversity and gender mainstreaming.
This article is provided to satisfy your curiosity for the knowledge of FUGASHUA courses at the University portal. Check also for the requirements needed to apply for admission.
Available FUGASHUA Accredited Faculties and Courses 2022
- Courses / Departments in FUGASHUA
- Arabic Studies
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Economics and Development Studies
- Economics and Statistics
- English Language
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Forestry And Wildlife Management
- History and International Studies
- Home Science and Management
- Information And Communication Science
- Islamic StudiesSEE:
- Political Science
- Public Administration
- Home Economics And Management/Economics
SEE How to Check FUGASHUA Admission
FUGASHUA UTME Admission Requirements 2021.
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidates with Teachers Grade II (TC II) with passes at credit or merit levels in conjunction with credit passes in relevant subjects at GCE, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents may be considered. No subject may be counted at both TC II and GCE O/Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents.
- The candidate must make at least 200 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Bayero University, Kano.
FUGASHUA Direct Entry Admission Requirements
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either an HSC, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result.
For every question concerning the FUGASHUA Courses, kindly leave it at the comment box below. Share this information with friends.