FUGASHUA Cut off Mark 2020 Latest updates. Federal University, Gashua cut off point. in this article, Candidates who Choose FUGASHUA during the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) CBT Registration and wish to know FUGASHUA Cut off Mark will be given all the necessary information on the scores required to gain admission into various department of the University.
Before the Post UTME Registration, The Management of the University will release the Cut off Mark for the incoming Academic Session. Check Below for the FUGASHUA general and Departmental Cut off Mark.
FUGASHUA Cut off Mark 2020
Federal University, Gashua, FUGASHUA Cut off Mark is 180.
Candidates who scored higher will first be considered in admission and candidates with lower scores though might meet the cut off mark of 160 may likely not be admitted. In fact, it is the higher your JAMB scores, the higher Your chance of being admitted
Cut Off Mark is the minimum point a student applying for admission must attain in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME or JAMB) and or Post-Utme/Screening Exercise in order to be considered for admission into a particular school.
FUGASHUA Departmental Cut off Mark 2020
The Federal University, Gashua does not really have a specific cut off mark for all courses. However, applicants who have scored a minimum of I60 in the UTME examination are eligible to apply for admission into any of their choice courses.
The Departmental Cut of the mark of Federal University, Gashua are as follows;
- 220 – 240 – Medicine (O’ Level result with one sitting only) and Nursing
- 200 – Mass Communication, Common Law, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Physiology
- 190 – Computer Science, English Language, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Geology, all engineering courses except Agricultural and Biosystem Engineering.
- 180 – All other courses
Nature of Admission Screening 2020
Federal University, Gashua Post UTME admission screening exercises normally take place within a week or a couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Candidates who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise as soon as it is being announced.
Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE results.
The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates).
N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your
community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status
I hope the article ‘FUGASHUA Cut off Mark 2020/2021- School and Departmental Cut off Mark’ were very useful to you. Kindly share it with friends using any of the social media below
- ABU Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIUYO Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIPORT Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- FUTO Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNILAG Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIBEN Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNILORIN Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- UNIJOS Cut off Mark 2019/2020
- FUDMA Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- UDUSOK Cut Off Mark 2019/2020
- MOUAU Cut Off Mark 2019/2020