FUTMINNA List Of Courses 2022/2023 and Admission Requirements. This article will guide the general public and specifically candidates on all the courses offered at the Federal University of Technology, Minna at www.futminna.edu.ng. See below for FUTMINNA 2022 Courses and requirements.
Every candidate who which to chooses FUTMINNA when registering for JAMB will be able to have an idea of what the school offers. This article is provided to satisfy your curiosity about courses offered at the University. Check also for the requirements needed to apply for FUTMINNA admission.
Historically, the Federal University of Technology, Minna was established on 1st February 1983 as a Federal Government owned University in Nigeria. The FUTMINNA has grown tremendously, stretching its academic disciplines and research across different departments and the Available courses.
Available FUTMINNA Undergraduate Programmes 2022
-Entrepreneurship And Business Studies
-Agric-Economics And Extension
-Food Science And Nutrition
-Food Science And Technology
-Education & Mathematics
-Education & Physics
-Education And Biology
-Education And Chemistry
-Education And Geography/Physics
-Education And Science
-Industrial And Technology Education
-Library And Information Technology
-Agricultural And Bioresources Engineering
-Electrical And Computer Engineering
-Information And Media Technology
-Project Management Technology
-Surveying And Geoinformatics
-Transport Management Technology
-Urban And Regional Planning
-Aquaculture And Fisheries Technology
-Computer With Statistics
-Cyber Security Science
-Mathematics With Computer Science
-Mathematics and Statistics
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
FUTMINNA has the Vision To become a world-class and Nigeria’s leading University recognized for it s excellence in capacity building and service delivery
Mission: As a specialized University, we are committed to the training of skilled and innovative work-force that would transform Nigeria’s natural resources into goods and services driven by entrepreneurship and Information and Communication Technology (ICT), to positively affect the economy and thus the quality of life of her people.
FUTMINNA UTME Admission Requirements 2022
- Candidates who chose FUTMINNA in the Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Federal University of Technology, Minna requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Candidates MUST meet the minimum UTME scores for their chosen courses, have the right UTME subject combinations as prescribed in the JAMB Brochure and the requisite ‘O’ Level subjects at credit level.
- However, candidates who do not meet any of the above requirements will be allowed to change to any other course whose requirements are met by the candidates. The change of course will attract a processing fee of N1,000 only payable at the screening venue.
- Only ‘O’ Level result print-out(s) downloaded directly from the website(s) of the national examining bodies (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) or photocopies of the original certificate(s) will be accepted for verification. Candidates that already have their ‘O’ Level results MUST bring the results to the screening venue. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of candidates.
- Candidates that choose to submit their results online should print the acknowledgment slips after uploading.
Any false declaration could lead to a candidate’s disqualification at any stage of the admission process.
FUTMINNA Direct Entry Admission Requirements.
1. Minimum of credit passes in five (5) subjects including English Language at SSCE, GCE O’Level or equivalent qualification.
2. Either an HSC, OND or NCE in the relevant programme to be undertaken
3. An acceptable score is prescribed for admission at the Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
4. Final selection is a combination of candidate’s certificates and the direct entry screening result
Do you have any questions concerning the FUTMINNA Courses, kindly leave it at the comment box below. Share this information with friends. .