UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session. University of Medical Sciences Post UTME Form. If you are among those googling UNIMED latest news on Post UTME Screening, and how to apply for the Screening form at UNIMED Portal, Check below.
UNIMED Post UTME Form Screening Date, Eligibility, requirements, and other related details on UNIMED Registrationnbform for 2022 Candidates, the Screening Date, and UNIMED Cut off mark are discussed below.
Is UNIMED Post UTME for out? This is to inform the general public that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise of for admission into the undergraduate programs of the Ondo State University of Medical Sciences for the 2022/2023 session is not out and will take place as indicated hereunder. Check out more Application details on the UNIMED School post UTME admission below.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
Eligibility for UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form 2022
- Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2022 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
- Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME SUBJECT COMBINATION
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form 2022
Eligible candidates should log on to University website www.unimed.edu.ng .
Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on APPLICATION FORM with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
Items to Bring to the Post UTME Screening Venue in UNIMED
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- Electronic Payment Receipt.
- Printed copy of the completed 2020/2022 Admission Screening slip.
Post UTME Registration closing date
The management of University of Medical Sciences Ondo State has not offically announced the deadline for the post UTME Registration.
UNIMED Screening Date
The Date for the Post UTME Screening in UNIMED has not been fixed by the university management. We will update you once the date is out.
Ondo State University of Medical Sciences Courses.
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
- Medicine and Surgery
Faculty of Dental Sciences
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
Faculty of Nursing Science
- Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
- Physics (Electronics and Medical Physics Options)
- Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options)
Stay tuned to this page for a future update, We will give inform you as soon as there are updates on the UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any questions.