KWASU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session. The latest news on Kwara State University Post UTME Form portal. See how to Apply for Post UTME Screening in KWASU here. See more highlights on KWASU Screening hereunder.
Candidates who choose KWASU during UTME Registration and wish to take part in the Kwara State University Post UTME Screening should note the details hereunder.
The KWASU 2023 Post UTME Screening Form starting and closing Date, Cut off marks and requirements for all candidates are given below, read and adhere to instructions given from the kwasu portal.
KWASU Post UTME Form is Not yet out. We will update you once it is Out at the university portal. Read more about The post UTME Admission process hereunder.
The management of Kwara State University will soon invite all the candidates who choose the institution in their UTME for admission Screening.
Table of Contents
KWASU Post-UTME Screening Eligibility 2023
- Those whose choice of Institution (First or Second) is Kwara State University, Malete; and
- Those interested in Admission into Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU) but have not made it their Choice.
All candidates must have five (5) o’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available.
How To Apply for KWASU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
Online registration starts from ….2023.
How much is the Screening fee? Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the Screening.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
- Visit myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register, click “Create account” button.
- Fill in the Application form, by entering your details
- Under Academic Program, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- Under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you
- Under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- Under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click Register
- On the next page, click save and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, Check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment”
- On the “CONFIRM PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE, Proceed to make Payment Now””
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
Documents To bring to KWASU Post UTME Screening Venue:
All candidates should come along with all the documents Updated on the university portal and KWASU Pre-Admission Screening registration print-out. The screening exercise documents will communicated once the form is out.
KWASU Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The management of Kwara State University has not officially announced the deadline for the post UTME Registration.
Post UTME Screening Date for KWASU Candidates
The Date for the Post UTME Screening has not been fixed by the university management. We will update you once the date is out.
Stay glued to this page for a daily update, we will inform you as soon as there are updates on the KWASU Post UTME Screening Form. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any questions.