GSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024. Desiring to have recent information about the Post UTME Screening Form for Gombe State University for the 2023/2024 academic session after gaining eligibility for the internal screening? Below are the current and necessary information you need to have about Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Screening Form.
Candidates who had scored above the cut-off mark,160 and above,which is required by Gombe State University during their UTME examination can proceed to apply for theGSU 2023 Post UTME screening form.
Here, vital information that will help your application process in obtaining and processing the state university of Gombe, GSU, post UTME form successfully, both for regular Jambites and those applying through Direct entry.
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
Gombe State University, GSU Post UTME Screening Form 2023
The GSU Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 academic session is yet to be released by the school management,however while waiting for the form to be out,
However,the price still remains 2000# except otherwise stated by the school management. Prospective candidates are advised to become acquainted with the information on the steps necessary for a successful application for GSU Post UTME Screening Form.
Who Can Apply For GSU 2023 Post UTME Form?
Eligible candidates are prospective students who had made GSU their most preferred choice of institution and have obtained a minimum of 160 during their Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination, JAMB.
How to Apply For GSU Post UTME Form 2023
Registration Guidelines Required For GSU Post UTME Screening Form.
- Visit the GSU Post UTME Portal at www.gsu.edu.ng
- Eligible candidates are required to make a nonrefundable payment of 2000 to the Gombe State University portal using Remita platform.
- The receipt obtained from the Remita will be shown to the Bursar of GSU,who will give you an official receipt of your payment with an online pin that gives you assess into the Post UTME registration portal of Gombe State University.
- After getting the pin,you will click on the school portal and complete your registration using the pin and your Jamb Registration number.
- Finally,you will then generate a data form which comprises of all your registration data and your Post UTME I.D card which contain your Screening date.
Post UTME Screening Date for GSU
The Management of the State University has not released the Screening date and the Post UTME Application Deadline.
Documents Necessary for GSU Post UTME Screening.
Prospective Students or Candidates should endeavor to have the following documents when applying for GSU Post UTME Screening.
- A coloured and photocopied JAMB result slip for the 2023 UTME.
- A coloured and photocopied GSU online registration slip for Direct entry
- Coloured passport (2 photographs size)
- Payment receipt for GSU Post UTME Screening Form.
- JUPEB/A-Level,OND/HND/BSC Result Slip for direct entry aspirants.
- O’level Result certificate(WAEC/NECO)
You will be updated on recent information on Gombe State University ranging from the post UTME screening date to guidelines on how to proceed with admission processes. You can leave your questions below in the comment section and you will get adequate replies.
One Comment on “GSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Screening Is Out (Updated) | How to Apply”
When are they releasing the 2021/2022 admissions