SSCE Candidates looking for NECO Chemistry Questions and answers Objectives/Essay for 2023/2024 Exams are welcome. NECO Chemistry Objectives and Theory Questions and answers PDF download (Paper 1 & 2). Get Likely NECO Chemistry Expo/Runs below.
Chemistry NECO Questions and answers, Chemistry Questions and answers for NECO SSCE Exams, and how to Answer NECO Chemistry exams Questions without stress are provided here.
We also have NECO Chemistry Past Questions and answers for practice for interested Read more on the NECO Chemistry Questions and answers for objectives and Theory below.
The National Examination Council, NECO Chemistry exams questions papers and other related materials are adequately provided for candidates on Time.
- NECO Economics Questions and Answers
- NECO English Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Geography Questions and Answers
- NECO Literature in English Questions and Answers
2023 NECO Chemistry Objectives Questions and answers PDF
The Likely NECO SSCE Chemistry Objectives Exams Questions and answers are not yet updated. We are working hard to ensure that the latest updates on NECO Chemistry exams Answers are provided here.
Chemistry Past Questions:
1. Indicate the Group of a Compound with the general formula CnH2n2.
- A. alkanoate
- B. alkane
- C. alkanal
- D. alkene
- E. alkyne
Correct Answer: E (alkyne)
2. The scientist who discovered the zig-zag movement of gas molecules is
- A. Graham
- B. Dalton
- C. Gay Lussac
- D. Brownian
- E. Newton
Correct Answer: D (Brownian)
3. Which of the following gases will bleach moist litmus paper?
- A. HCl
- B. CO2
- C. Cl2
- D. N2O
- E. SO3
Correct Answer: C (Cl2)
4. Elements with high ionization energies would——-
- A. have high effective nuclear charges
- B. have large atomic radii
- C. lose electrons easily
- D. have low atomic numbers
Correct Answer: A (have high effective nuclear charges)
5. Which of the following metals does not react with water to produce hydrogen?
- A. Zinc
- B. Potassium
- C. Sodium
- D. Copper
Correct Answer: D (Copper)
6. The bond between NH3 and H+ in NH4+ is?
- A. electrovalent
- B. covalent
- C. hydrogen
- D. dative
Correct Answer: D (dative)
7. One of the following standard conditions is not correct about energy changes?
- A. Concentration of solution must be 1 mol/dm3
- B. B. Standard pressure is 1 atm
- C. Standard temperature is 298K
- D. ΔH at 298 K is the activation energy
Correct Answer: D (ΔH at 298 K is the activation energy)
Chemistry Objectives Questions and answers for NECO SSCE loading…
NECO Chemistry theory 2023 Questions and answers PDF
The likely Essay Questions and answers for NECO Chemistry exams is not yet Available for candidates. We will equally provide some available updates on the Chemistry theory paper.
NECO SSCE Chemistry Essay Questions and answers loading….
Chemistry Expo/Runs for NECO SSCE Exams 2023
The National Examination Council, NECO exams is for candidates that are fully prepared. The likely NECO objectives and Theory Expo are to guide you on how to answer the NECO exam Questions.
How to Answer NECO Chemistry exams Questions 2023
The following hints are very useful while attempting questions in the exams hall:
- Pray before the commencement of the NECO Chemistry exams
- Avoid every disturbance before and during the exams
- Read the instructions provided on the questions paper accordingly
- Call the attention of the invigilators where there’s confusion
- Read the objectives questions at least three times before chosing your answer
- Start with the Questions you know best on the theory section.
- Make sure your handwriting are readable
- Cross-check your work before submitting them.
Thanks, that all concerning NECO Chemistry Questions and answers Objectives/Essay. Use the comments section below for your Questions.
- NECO Chemistry Runz
- NECO Expo for Chemistry
- Chemistry Past Questions
- NECO Chemistry Objectives Answers