SSCE Candidates looking for NECO Civic Education Questions and answers Objectives/Essay for 2023/2024 Exams are welcome. NECO Civic Education Objectives and Theory Questions and answers PDF download (Paper 1&2). Get Likely NECO Civic Education Expo/Runs below.
Civic Education NECO Questions and answers, Civic Education Questions and answers for NECO SSCE Exams, and how to Answer NECO Civic Education exams Questions without stress are provided here.
We also have NECO Civic Education Past Questions and answers for practice for interested Read more on the NECO Civic Education Questions and answers for objectives and Theory below.
The National Examination Council, NECO Civic Education exams questions papers and other related materials are adequately provided for candidates on Time.The Solutions to NECO Questions and Answers for Civic Education Objectives and theory papers.
- NECO biology Questions and Answers
- NECO English Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers
- NECO Literature in English Questions and Answers
Table of Contents
2023 NECO Civic Education Objectives Questions and answers PDF
The Likely NECO SSCE Civic Education Objectives Exams Questions and answers are not yet updated. We are working hard to ensure that the latest updates on NECO Civic Education exams are provided here.
Civic Education Objectives Questions and answers for NECO SSCE loading…
Practice Past Questions below:
1. The legitimate power to compel others into obedience is
2. The organization responsible for the issuance of driving license is
(a) Federal Road Safety Commission
(b) National Union of road Transport Workers
(c) Nigeria Immigration Service
(d) Nigeria Police force
(e) Vehicle Inspection Office
3. Which of the following is a preventive measure against cultism?
(a) Drug Abuse should be encouraged
(b) Religious and moral education should be removed from the school curriculum
(c) Students should be allowed to join any group
(e) Students should be counseled on the evils of cultism.
4. The agency in Nigeria charged with the responsibility of controlling drug abuse is
(a) Federal Road Safety Corps
(b) National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control
(c) National Drugs Law Enforcement Agency
(d) National Orientation Agency
(e) Nigeria Security and Civil Defence corps.
NECO Civic Education theory 2023 Questions and answers PDF
The likely Essay Questions and answers for NECO Civic Education exams is not yet Available for candidates. We will equally provide some available updates on the Civic Education theory paper.
NECO SSCE Civic Education Essay Questions and answers loading….
Civic Education Expo/Runs for NECO SSCE Exams 2023
The National Examination Council, NECO exams is for candidates that are fully prepared. The likely NECO objectives and Theory Expo are to guide you on how to answer the NECO exams Questions.
How to Answer NECO Civic Education exams Questions 2023
The following hints are very useful while attempting questions in the exams hall:
- Pray before the commencement of the NECO Civic Education exams
- Avoid every disturbance before and during the exams
- Read the instructions provided on the questions paper accordingly
- Call the attention of the invigilators where there’s confusion
- Read the objectives questions at least three times before chosing your answer
- Start with the Questions you know best on the theory section.
- Make sure your handwriting are readable
- Cross-check your work before submitting them.
Thanks, that all concerning NECO Civic Education Questions and answers Objectives/Essay. Use the comments section below for your Questions.