2023 NECO English Language questions and Answers to OBJ, Essay & Oral test can be found here. NECO English Answers to OBJ, Essay & Oral test – This page is meant to give you all the likely NECO English language expo/runs for the 2023 SSCE exams today.
But you can only see the Solutions to NECO English Questions if you continue reading this page. Infushoutloud welcomes you to the one and only site that gives you all that you need on English Language Objectives, Essay, and Oral Test exam for NECO 2023/2024 June/July internal ( and private candidates) examination.
The National Examination Council (NECO) English Language Exams PAPER I and II are ready for all students, get ready to make an excellent grade.
Table of Contents
NECO English 2023 Comprehension Questions and Answers PDF
If you are wondering how to pass this year’s June/July internal exam, this page has got you covered as it will give you all that it takes to pass NECO English which is according to the timetable. In that case, you are required to read through this guide in order to obtain the best EXPO in English for NECO 2023. Do not forget that the National Examination Council, NECO, is the body vested with power and authority to conduct examinations to all external (private) candidates.
Our major concern here is to make the English questions very simple for you by providing you with correct answers to all the OBJ, Essay, Comprehension, lexis and structures, Oral Test and other parts of the subjects that will be set.
NECO English Answers and Questions – English Language Expo
Download NECO English Language Objectives Questions 2023 PDF
- Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ………………
- Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………
- There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely ……….. of our staff.
- The armed robbers …every room in the bank to look for money.
- Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others
B. actually very stupid in his behaviour
C. annoyingly clever
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
- Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest
B. does not know enough
C. knows more than he is prepared to say
D. is not telling the truth.
- By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
- I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
- A good citizen abides ….. the rules of the land.
- Since his swearing in, the governor ……….. his hometown.
A. had not been visiting
B. has not visited
C. did not visit
D. had not visited.
NECO English Language Essay Answers PDF 2023ENGLISH ESSAY QUESTIONS SECTION A: 50 Marks Answer 1 Only [Please Answer Correctly]
English Summary WritingThe updates on Summary writing is coming soon
- NECO Government Questions and Answers
- NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers
- NECO CRK/CRS Questions and Answers
- NECO Literature in English Questions and Answers
- NECO Marketing Questions and Answers
English Language Expo/Runs 2023/2023 for NECOCandidates can now access the likely English expo for NECO as the examination is ongoing. We will give you the necessary updates required to answer the questions successfully.
How to Pass 2023 English questions
- Study past questions
- While studying, use NECO GCE Syllabus
- Pray to God
- Past Questions and Answers for NECO English language exams
- Expo on NECO English today