Are you looking for NECO Physics Questions and answers Objectives/Essay for 2023/2024? NECO Physics Objectives and Theory Questions and answers PDF download (Paper 1&2). Get free Likely NECO Physics Expo/Runs below.
We also have NECO Physics Past Questions and answers for practice for interested Read more on the NECO Physics Questions and answers for objectives and Theory below.
The National Examination Council, NECO Physics exams questions papers and other related materials are adequately provided for candidates on Time.
- NECO Marketing Questions and Answers
- NECO English Language Questions and Answers
- NECO Geography Questions and Answers
- NECO Chemistry Questions and Answers
Table of Contents
2023 NECO Physics Objectives Questions and answers PDF
The Likely NECO SSCE Physics Objectives Exams Questions and answers are not yet updated. We are working hard to ensure that the latest updates on NECO Physics exams are provided here.
1. A bat emits a sound wave at a speed of 1650.0ms-1 and receives the echoes 0.15s later. Calculate the distance of the bat from the reflector
- A. 123.75m
- B. 16.50m
- C. 87.75m
- D. 8.75m
- E. 330.00m
Correct Answer: D (8.75m)
2. Which of the following has the same unit as the moment of a force?
- A. Momentum
- B. Power
- C. Work
- D. Force
- E. Impulse
Correct Answer: C (Work)
3. Which of the reasons below is for laminating the soft iron core of a transformer?
- A. increase the magnetic flux.
- B. reduce magnetic flux.
- C. reduce eddy current.
- D. reduce its efficiency.
Correct Answer: C (reduce eddy current.)
4. Which of the following factors does not affect the rate of evaporation of a liquid?
- A. surface area
- B. volume
- C. wind
- D. temperature
Correct Answer: B (volume)
5. Which of the following actions would increase the electric force between two positively charged particles?
- A. Decreasing the mass of the particles
- B. Increasing the mass of the particles
- C. Increasing the assistance between the particles
- D. Decreasing the distance between the particles
Correct Answer: D (Decreasing the distance between the particles)
6. A series RLC circuit is said to resonate, when
- A. inductive reactance is zero
- B. conductance is maximum
- C. current is minimum
- D. impedance is minimum
- E. capacitive reactance is zero
Correct Answer= D (impedance is minimum)
Physics Objectives Questions and answers for NECO SSCE loading…
NECO Physics theory 2023 Questions and answers PDF
The likely Essay Questions and answers for NECO Physics exams is not yet Available for candidates. We will equally provide some available updates on the Physics theory paper.
NECO SSCE Physics Essay Questions and answers loading….
Physics Expo/Runs for NECO SSCE Exams 2023
The National Examination Council, NECO exams is for candidates that are fully prepared. The likely NECO objectives and Theory Expo are to guide you on how to answer the NECO exams Questions.
How to Answer NECO Physics exams Questions 2023
The following hints are very useful while attempting questions in the exams hall:
- Pray before the commencement of the NECO Physics exams
- Avoid every disturbance before and during the exams
- Read the instructions provided on the questions paper accordingly
- Call the attention of the invigilators where there’s confusion
- Read the objectives questions at least three times before chosing your answer
- Start with the Questions you know best on the theory section.
- Make sure your handwriting are readable
- Cross-check your work before submitting them.
Thanks, that all concerning NECO Physics Questions and answers Objectives/Essay. Use the comments section below for your Questions.
- NECO Expo for Physics
- NECO Physics past questions
- NECO Physics objectives answers