Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. This is to inform the general public that Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Post UTME Form is not out. If you are among those googling KSUSTA 2020 Post UTME Screening, KSUSTA Post UTME Form 2020, SLU Post UTME Registration 2020, KSUSTA 2020 Post UTME Screening Date, KSUSTA Cut off mark 2020, etc, Keep Calm your problems is solved here, keep reading
KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form 2020
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2019 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 points and D.E candidates with Credit/Merit pass in HND, ND, NCE, IJMB or its equivalent in relevant areas from a recognized tertiary institutions that, the screening of candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programmes have been scheduled as follows:
Online Registration for the Post UTME/DE screening will commence from Monday, 5th August to Friday, 1st November, 2019.
KSUSTA Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to proceed with the Online screening after processing the following documents for scanning and upload;
- Their credentials (O’level result, ND result, etc),
- UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for online Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable fee of ₦2,000 only),
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Form.
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE:Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
For further enquiries, candidates may wish to contact the following from 9:00am to 5:00pm daily on 07037441332, 09057458669 and 07051739494.
- ABU Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIUYO Post UTME Screening Form
- UNICALPost UTME Screening Form
- UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIJOS Post UTME Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
We are curiously waiting for any update on the school official website in order to give you the latest update. Stay glued to this page for a future update, We promise to give inform you as soon as there are updates. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any question.