KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session lastest news and updates. Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Post UTME Screening Form. The latest news on KSUSTA Screening form, starting and closing Dates, and how to apply for Post UTME at KSUSTA Portal.
If you are among those googling KSUSTA 2023 Post UTME Screening, Registration Form 2023, Cut Off marks, eligibility, screening closing date and requirements for Post UTME Screening for KSUSTA candidates, etc are provided below. Candidates should follow the KSUSTA Post UTME form application guidelines carefully to avoid mistakes.
This is to inform all candidates who choose Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero as their first choice in the 2023 UTME that, the KSUSTA screening form for candidates for admissions into various undergraduate programs have not been released.
Table of Contents
KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2023
Candidates who possessed the above mentioned requirements are eligible to proceed with the Online screening after processing the following documents for scanning and upload;
- Their credentials (O’level result, ND result, etc),
- UTME result slip/DE JAMB slip,
- Evidence of payment for online Post UTME/DE screening (non refundable ,
- Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of Online Screening Form
Official KSUSTA Cut Off Mark 2023
Eligible candidates must score a minimum of 160 in their UTME Exams.
How Much is KSUSTA Post UTME Form?
All candidates of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology are to pay a registration fee of ₦2,000 only)
How to Apply for KSUSTA Post UTME Screening Form 2023
- Log on to www.ksusta.net and click on BUY POST UTME RRR CODE to select the screening type (UTME or D.E),
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and all other details to Generate the RRR Code invoice,
- Proceed to any Bank Nation-wide for payment of ₦2,000 only and returned to www.ksusta.net and click on APPLY ONLINE to enter your purchased RRR Code to create Screening Account,
- Ensure to upload your recent photograph on the Screening Form and click on SUBMIT after completing the form,
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip and a copy of the Online Screening Form.
NOTE:Successful candidates will receive an SMS or email from JAMB informing them that they have been offered admission into KSUSTA and requesting them to either accept or reject the admission being offered to them within a specified period.
Post UTME Registration Closing Date
The management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology has not officially announced the deadline for the post UTME Registration.
Screening Date for KSUSTA Candidates
The Date for the Post UTME Screening has not been fixed by the university management. We will update you once the date is out.
Stay glued to this page for a future update on KSUSTA Post UTME/DE Form, We will inform you as soon as there are updates. You are advised to share this post with friends and use the comment box below for any questions.