BASUG Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic session. Bauchi State University, Gadau Post UTME Screening Form. Candidates Screening Registration Form cut off Mark and how to apply for BASUG 2022 Post UTME Screening Form at the portal.
Candidates who choose the university during UTME Registration and are ready for the Post UTME Screening in BASUG should get the detail hereunder. The BASUG Post UTME Form, screening date, and requirements are given here.
Those who are ready to Register for the Online Post UTME Form for BASUG should ensure that they keep to all the requirements needed during the Bauchi State University, Gadau, BASUG Screening exercise. Read more about The post UTME Admission process hereunder.
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Form
- NAUB Post UTME Screening Form
- UNIMAID Post UTME Screening Form
- UNN Post UTME Screening Form
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility 2022
The University requires that only eligible Candidates should take part in this Post UTME Registration and Screening.
The following should be met before applying for the Screening:
- Must have taken BASUG as your first choice and those who didn’t should do change of Institution before the application.
- UTME Score not less than 160
- SSCE: WASSCE or NECO or NABTEB with not less than Five Credits with Mathematics and English language included.
- Visit the official portal for more Updates.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
It is obvious that Candidates deliberate and debate much on the cost of the Screening Form for BASUG Candidates.
The Post UTME Registration fee for all asparaints is N2,000 ( Two thousand naira only)
BASUG Post UTME Cut off Mark?
As one of the requirements to be eligible for the screening, all asparaints should meet the cut off Mark.
The BASUG Screening general Cut off Mark is 160.
Those who scored up to or more than the cut off Mark are to apply.
How to Apply for BASUG Post UTME Screening Form 2022
The following steps are useful when applying for the Screening:
- Visit the BASUG Post UTME portal
- MAKE PAYMENT
- CHOOSE PROGRAMME
- ENTER EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- UPLOAD YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH
- SUBMIT APPLICATION
- PRINT APPLICATION FORM
Post UTME Registration Deadline for BASUG Candidates
The University management as at this time has not disclosed the Closing date for the Registration.
Stay tuned for the form and the Schedule dates
I know you have learnt all about the BASUG Post UTME Screening Form. Use the comments box hereunder for any opinion, we will give you feedback shortly.