NECO Data Processing Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Objectives and Theory. Are you among the candidates that searching for NECO Data Processing answers? Check for Likely Data processing expo/runs on our website for NECO.
In this article, We are going to guide you on how to Answer NECO Data Processing Questions and also provide you with likely expo past and Random repeated Data Processing NECO Questions and Answers.
To make effective use of this page, “NO SUBSCRIPTION” (OBJ & Theory) we encourage candidates to study the practice sample past Questions provided so as to perform excellently in the NECO Data Processing Exams Paper 1 & 2.
Solutions to NECO Questions for Data Processing Theory and Objectives Papers. The NECO SSCE questions and answers for data processing and how to answer the questions are equally provided below.
The National Examinations Council (NECO) of Nigeria is Responsible for the Setting and marking of the NECO Examination and has informed members of the general public that the National Examinations Council has Provided all the necessary materials to help in the Data Processing Exams.
- NECO Commerce Questions and Answers
- NECO Financial Accounting Questions and Answers
- NECO Mathematics Questions and Answers
- NECO Literature in English Questions and Answers
2022 NECO Data Processing Objectives Questions and Answers PDF
Due to the fact above, We are here to tell you that the National Examinations Council is not in any way in support of any Examination Malpractice or expo.
Anybody assuring you of any NECO 2020 Data Processing Expo is there to scam you, beware of such people. The only Questions are data processing past Questions and answers.
PAPER I OBJECTIVES
1. The first generation computers made use of
- A. low level programming language.
- B. high level programming language.
- C. object-oriented programming language.
- D. procedural programming language.
2. Microprocessor was used as the main electronic component of the
- A. first generation computers.
- B. second generation Computers.
- C. third generation computers.
- D. fourth generation computers.
3. The act of producing information from figures, text or images is called data
- A. collation.
- B. conversion
- C. preparation.
- D. processing.
4. The following are primary sources of information except
- A. questienaire
- B. publication
- C. observation
- D. interview.
5. Which of the following factors is not considered when classifying computers?
- A. Size
- B. Type
- C. Location
- D. Purpose
6. Which of these channels would enable business transactions between a buyer from Nigeria and a seller from Ghana?
- A. e-portal
- B. e-library
- C. e-commeree
- D. podcasting
7. The ICT application which helps to resolve road congestion at junctions is
- A. automatic teller machine.
- B. automatic traffic marshal.
- C. street light.
- D. traffic light.
8. The main components of the central processing unit (CPU) of the computer are.
- A. register and memory.
- B. control unit and register.
- C. control unit and At t
- D. ALUartdBUS.
9. Stages in data processing cycle include the following except data
- A. collation.
- B. gathering.
- C. parsing.
- D. processing.
10. At what stage of information processing is data validation carried out?
- A. Data analysis
- B. Data collection
- C. Data processing
- D. Data summarization
NECO Data Processing Essay 2022 Questions and Answers PDF
PAPER II ESSAY
NECO 2022 Data Processing Answers to Questions
i)micro soft word
SEE: NECO Time Table
- NECO Economics Questions and Answers
- NECO Biology Questions and Answers
How to Answer 2022 Data Processing Questions (Expo)
- Start with The Questions you know best
- Proper Time Management
- Adhere to instructions
I hope the above article is very useful to everyone. please kindly share it with friends. NECO Data Processing Answers to Questions OBJ/Essay loading..