2020 NECO English Language questions and Answers to OBJ, Essay & Oral test can be found here. NECO English Answers to OBJ,Essay & Oral test – This page is meant to give you all the NECO English language expo for 2020 exams.
But you can only see the NECO English Questions if you continue reading this page. Infushoutloud welcomes you to the one and only site that gives you all that you need on English Language Objectives, Essay and Oral Test exam for NECO 2020/2020 June/July internal ( and private candidates) examination.
The National Examination Council (NECO) English Language Exams PAPER I and II are ready for all students, get ready to make an excellent grade.
NECO English Comprehension Questions and Answers
If you are wondering how to pass this year’s June/July interternal exam, this page has got you covered as it will give you all that it takes to pass NECO English which according to the timetable. In that case, you are required to read through this guide in order to obtain the best EXPO on English for NECO 2020.
Do not forget that the National Examination Council, NECO, is the body vested with power and authority to conduct examination to all external (private) candidates. Our major concern here is to make the Eglish questions very simple for you by providing you with correct answers to all the OBJ, Essay, Comprehension, lexis and structures, Oral Test and other parts of the subjects that will be set.
NECO English Answers and Questions – English Language Expo
Download NECO English Language Objectives Questions
- Most African countries face poverty while few enjoy ………………
- Last year our farmers cultivated more crops than they……………
- There would have been a riot in our school but for the timely ……….. of our staff.
- The armed robbers …every room in the bank to look for money.
- Ade is too clever by half. This means that Ade is
A. far cleverer than others
B. actually very stupid in his behaviour
C. annoyingly clever
D. behaving to be clever but is not.
- Ameh is really being economical with the truth. This means that Ameh
A. is being praised for being honest
B. does not know enough
C. knows more than he is prepared to say
D. is not telling the truth.
- By failing to attend the interview, Idoko has lost a golden opportunity.
- I hope the principal would be gracious enough to forgive us.
- A good citizen abides ….. the rules of the land.
- Since his swearing in, the governor ……….. his hometown.
A. had not been visiting
B. has not visited
C. did not visit
D. had not visited.
NECO English Language Essay AnswersENGLISH ESSAY QUESTIONS SECTION A: 50 Marks Answer 1 Only [Please Answer Correctly]
English Summary WritingThe updates on Summary writing is coming soon
How to pass NECO 2020 English questions
- Study past questions
- While studying, use NECO GCE Syllabus
- Pray to God