Zenith Bank online transfer! The internet and the age of technology have made banking simpler and less stressful. Nowadays, people can send money instantly from their bank accounts to other accounts from any location, including the corners of their homes.
By offering a variety of options for consumers to transfer money from their accounts to other banks, Zenith Bank has improved the convenience of its customers’ lives. With a little exception, moving funds from one Zenith Bank account to another is nearly identical to doing so to another bank account.
Here you will get to know how do I transfer money online with Zenith Bank, how do I activate my Zenith Bank internet banking, how do I activate my Zenith Bank USSD code, and lot more.
How to activate Zenith bank internet banking
It is quite simple to set up Zenith internet banking. To accomplish this, follow these steps:
- Go online to the Zenith Internet Banking Page.
- To access your Zenith online banking account, enter your username, password, or the access code that was assigned to you at registration. You can use your token as well as your Zenith bank account number.
- After a successful login, your Zenith online banking account is now operational.
How do I transfer money online with Zenith Bank Account
There are three different options you can explore when you want to transfer money from your bank account. They include:
- Zenith Bank Internet Banking
- Zenith Bank mobile app
- USSD code for Zenith Bank
Zenith Bank Internet Banking
You must have signed up for online banking access and a hard token hardware to use Zenith Bank Internet Banking. The hard token is a little gadget that you will use to produce unique codes each time you make a transfer.
- Log in to your account at ibank.zenithbank.com with your account number, password or pin, and token.
- Once signed in, navigate to the transfer options section and select transfer to other bank accounts.
- Enter all of the relevant information on the transfer page interface with attention. Make sure you choose the bank’s name.
- To produce a code, press the button on your hardware token, which you will type in the field provided for the token on the website.
- Once you’ve double-checked everything, click the Proceed button, and the money will be transmitted immediately
How to activate Zenith bank USSD code
If you want to activate the Zenith bank transfer code, follow the steps below:
- Dial the Zenith bank transfer code, *996#, from your phone.
- It must be on the phone number associated with your bank account.
- You may also establish an account right away by entering the Zenith bank USSD code.
- Continue the Zenith bank USSD code activation by following the prompt on the next screen.
- Include your bank account number.
- Create a four-digit secret PIN and finish the registration.
How can I get Zenith Bank Token online?
Existing Zenith bank account holders who have Internet Banking but would like to obtain a hardware token.
Fill out a Token Request Form at any Zenith bank branch to obtain a token.
Alternatively, on the Zenith Internet Banking side menu or mobile app, navigate to ‘Other Services’ and select ‘Token Request.’
Zenith charges a price of $3,500 for its token. The Zenith hardware token is risk-free.
It employs cutting-edge electrical encryption technology to ensure the secure transmission of your data over the internet.
You will have to create your own password.
What is the daily transfer limit for Zenith Bank Online Banking?
The daily transfer limit for Zenith bank online banking is N3,000,000 million to a Zenith bank account and N1,000,000 to other bank accounts.
Zenith bank online statement of account
There are three methods to see and download your Zenith bank account statement online. Zenith online banking profile, Zenith bank mobile app, Zenith bank USSD and transfer code
Follow these procedures to obtain your Zenith bank online statement of account using your Zenith internet banking profile.
- Log in to your Zenith bank internet banking account.
- Choose if this is a personal or a business account.
- After you have successfully logged in, click on Account Select account summary.
- You have the option of using the duration calendar. Assume you’d want to view your account statement from February 14 to May 14. These are the dates that you will mark on your calendar.
If you prefer to access your Zenith bank online statement of account using the Zenith bank mobile app. Then take the following steps:
- Log in to your account with the Zenith Bank mobile app.
- Select your favorite account number by clicking on it.
- Then, on the overview page, select “History.”
- Choose “email statement” and choose the date range for your account statement.
- If you wish to download the account statement, enter your email address and click “Send statement.”
- In that e-mail, you will receive a pdf version of your Zenith bank online account statement.
Zenith bank account online
You may open a Zenith bank account by dialing *966*0# on your phone. Enter the USSD code and follow the instructions on the screen.
A 10-digit account number (NUBAN) will be generated and sent to you through SMS.
USSD Money Transfer Code for Zenith Bank:
To transfer funds from one Zenith Bank account to another, call *966*Amount*AccountNumber# from the phone number you registered with Zenith Bank, then follow the on-screen transfer steps. To send N20,000, enter *966*20000*1234567890#.
We hope that this information on Zenith Bank online transfer has been useful. For more question and inquries leave your comment below.