For more than three decades, Zenith Bank has operated in the banking sector. Zenith Bank began providing internet banking to its clients in 2014. Since then, their clientele has grown and they have been able to broaden their service offerings.
For the majority of Nigerians, Zenith Internet Banking, also referred to as Zenith ibanking, is the most reliable internet banking service. Users can now log into their accounts more securely, quickly, and easily thanks to the introduction of Zenith Internet Banking.
This article teaches you how to activate Zenith internet banking, how to access an online Zenith Bank account statement, the many forms of Zenith internet banking, how to obtain your Zenith Bank PIN and token, and much more.
What is Internet Banking?
Internet banking also called online banking, e-banking, virtual banking is a method of conducting online transactions that are protected by encryption technology.
The first internet-based electronic banking service was launched in the mid-1990s, and it was quickly adopted by many financial institutions.
Since then, internet banking has grown to be one of the most popular ways for people to conduct financial transactions.
Types of Zenith Bank Internet Banking
To get started, Zenith Bank serves two forms of internet banking to their customers:
- Personal Internet Banking
- Corporate Internet Banking
Zenith Bank Personal Internet Banking
Personal Internet Banking is used to manage personal accounts, as the name suggests. You may order checkbooks, move money between your accounts, and to other accounts at the bank as an individual using this type of internet banking. Additionally, you may easily pay your energy bills, check your account balance, recharge your phone, and do a variety of other operations.
Zenith Bank Corporate Internet Banking
In the same line, corporate entities and organizations may tell from the name that the corporate internet banking is for them. Compared to personal internet banking, it has different features and packages.
Customers of Zenith Bank may conduct safe online transactions using this type of internet banking. This type of online banking also supports making any kind of e-payment. Additionally, businesses will be able to manage payroll, monitor trades, and conduct business with clients anywhere in the world without being constrained by geography or proximity.
Customers may use one user-friendly interface to monitor and manage multiple bank accounts, halt checks, confirm checks, issue drafts, pay import duties, and access and manage multiple bank accounts.
Features of Zenith Internet Banking
The Zenith internet banking facilities are just great. The characteristics of Zenith’s internet banking are listed below:
- Scheduled payments
- Self-service options i.e. PIN change, Block Card
- Target Savings i.e. “SaveForMe”
- QR Payments
- BVN Display & Account Display customization
- FX Transfers
- Personal Information Update
- Customizable Shortcuts
- Transfer Limit control
- Airtime & Data Bundle Purchase
- Biometric Sign on for Android
What Are the Requirements for Zenith Internet Banking?
There are several prerequisites that must be satisfied in order to utilize Zenith internet banking. These conditions include:
- You have an account with Zenith bank.
- Valid Zenith bank ATM.
- An internet enabled device
With all of these readily available, registering for and activating Zenith ibanking just only a few steps.
How To Register And Activate Zenith Bank Internet Banking Services
Follow the instructions below to take advantage of Zenith ibanking’s benefits:
- If you have a personal account, you may obtain the Zenith Internet banking registration form by clicking here. Click here to obtain the form if you have a Zenith corporate online banking account.
- Continue by printing the Zenith online banking form.
- Fill out the form correctly with your information.
- Next, submit the form online by sending an email with the completed form as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting the nearest branch to you.
- When your application is approved, Zenith Bank will send you a confirmation email.
- You will also receive an email including your Access code, Username, and Password.
How Do I Activate Zenith Internet Banking
It is quite simple to activate Zenith online banking. Follow these steps to achieve that:
- Access the Zenith Internet Banking Page by going online.
- Use your username, password, or the access code that was issued to you at registration to get into your Zenith internet banking account. You have the option of using your token and Zenith bank account number.
- Your Zenith online banking is now active after a successful login.
Zenith Bank Internet Banking Daily Transfer Limit?
Zenith Bank’s internet banking has a daily transfer cap of N3 billion per account and N1 billion per account.
Every bank account is subject to the limit, which is subject to change at any time.
How to Access an Online Zenith Bank Account Statement
The Zenith bank statement of account may be viewed and downloaded in three different ways.
- Making use of your Zenith internet banking account
- The Zenith Bank app for mobile
- Transfer codes and USSD.
The procedures listed below can be used to get your account statement using your Zenith ibanking profile:
- Log in to your internet banking account at Zenith Bank.
- choosing your account type (Personal or Corporate).
- After logging in successfully, select “Account.”
- Select “Account Summary” next.
- Additionally, you may choose how long you require the assertion to be valid. Say you want the statement from the last 30 days. This day can be selected from the calendar.
If you decide to utilize the Zenith Bank app, then adhere to the steps listed below:
- Utilize the mobile app for Zenith Bank to log into your account.
- Click and hold the account number you want a statement for.
- Next, select “History” from the overview area by tapping it.
- Select the date range from the statement by clicking the “Email Statement” option.
- To download the account statement, enter your email address and choose “Send Statement.”
- Your zenith bank account statement will be sent to you in PDF format as an attachment.
How Can I Get Zenith Bank Token online?
To use the iBanking for Zenith as an existing Zenith bank client, you will need a hard token.
You must visit the nearest branch to make a request for your Zenith Bank hard token.
You may also request your toke using the Zenith Bank app. To accomplish this, open the app’s “Other Services” menu and choose “Token Request.”
The cost of requesting a Zenith bank token is N3,500. Use of it is risk-free and secure.
It makes use of contemporary electronic encryption technologies to guarantee that your online transactions are secure.
Zenith Bank Mobile Banking
This is yet another simple online banking method. Through the Zenith Mobile App, you can easily pay your bills, transfer money, and access your account whenever you want.
The mobile app from Zenith Bank performs the mobile banking feature as well as eaZYmoney, which allows you to pay your utility payments.
The Zenith Bank’s features
- All of your accounts, including current, savings, domiciliary, fixed deposit, and more, may be viewed on a mobile device.
- The application can be locked, limiting unauthorized users’ access to the accounts.
- A two-way communication exists: Application PIN and password
- Directly debit your bank account to pay bills
If you’re searching for a safe and dependable way to handle your money online, Zenith Internet Banking is a fantastic option. They include capabilities such as the capacity to send money, make transfers, pay bills, and check account balances.
It’s a fantastic alternative to the older banking practices.
Is this information on Zenith Bank’s internet banking useful? Please bookmark us for future updates and share with your friends.