Gtbank internet banking 2022! Are you seeking information on how to sign up for GTB internet banking without visiting the bank? Do you prefer the convenience of banking at home, at work, or while traveling?
You may enter an unlimited universe with GTBank Internet Banking. It is a reliable channel built with cutting-edge technology that enables unrestricted access to your accounts and makes it easier for you to carry out more than 90% of your banking operations online in real-time.
So in this article, you will get to know the Gtbank internet banking registration process, how to access Gtbank internet banking, the requirements for Gtbank online registration, and a whole lot more.
Table of Contents
What is GTB Internet Banking?
The abbreviation GTB stands for Guaranty Trust Bank. Although this bank has over…. locations throughout the world, its main office is in Lagos, Nigeria.
Users may conduct simple to complex financial transactions online using the Guaranty Trust Bank internet banking platform.
One of the earliest banks in Nigeria to provide online banking was GTBank, as it is commonly known.
According to Alexa, its website, gtbank.com, is the 17th most popular website in Nigeria.
According to Relbank, GTBank serves more than 8 million retail clients. Young Nigerians make up the majority of GTBank’s clients, and they prefer to utilize the bank’s online platform for all of their transactions.
GTBank Online Registration Requirements
- You must have a Gtbank credit card.
- Your phone number from one of Nigeria’s telecom operators should be linked to your GTB account.
- You must have a stable internet connection on your computer or mobile device.
- Internet-capable gadget (a smartphone on iOS, Android or windows Phone system).
Advantages of GTBank Online Banking
- All of your GTBank accounts are easily accessible from anywhere in the world.
- Account monitoring in real time online.
- There will be no more bank lines.
- The convenience of making financial transactions from the comfort of one’s own home or workplace.
- All of your online transactions are guaranteed to be secure.
- Quick access to bank goods and information.
- It will allow you to purchase airtime and data bundles in just a few clicks.
- Our clients may connect with banks in a more efficient, cost-effective, and convenient manner.
- Account access is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How to Access GTBank Internet Banking
If you wish to sign in to GTB online banking, go to the GTB official website and click on the “Login” option. You must enter your GTB online banking user id and password.
You may use GTBank online banking to transfer money between your accounts, such as from your current account to your savings account, as well as to any other GTBank account and other Nigerian bank accounts.
To transfer between your accounts, go to the “Account Transfer” page in the sidebar and click the “Own account transfer” option. Then you’ll notice links to transfer to another GTBank account as well as other banks.
Registration for GTBank Internet Banking
- Download the GTBank internet banking app and the token request form here.
- Fill out the form, scan it, and email it to [email protected] together with the other needed papers (valid ID, utility bill, and a passport photograph). Alternatively, it can be filed at any Guaranty Trust Bank location.
- Wait for your application to be completed, and if accepted, you will get an email with your GTB online banking user id and password.
- If you did not get login information, contact GTBank customer service or go to the GTBank website, click register, and enter the required information, or ring *737*6*5# with your phone number.
- Navigate to the GTBank online banking login page and choose Login under Internet Banking.
- Go through the fraud alert message and click on the green “Click here to login” icon.
- Enter your user ID and password using your keyboard and the onscreen keyboard.
- Then, to access your GTB online banking dashboard, click Login.
This is the simplest form of registering, however if you have any problems, you may always contact GTBank’s call center.
And, of course, you may always utilize the easy mobile banking service through the USSD number *737#.
We hope that this information has been useful, please do well to bookmark us for recent updates.