First Bank internet banking! Do you want to learn more about First Bank internet banking? Do you want the best way to sign up for First Bank internet banking? Do you want to know how to effortlessly reset your account password? This is the perfect place.
First Bank’s internet banking transports you to a world of limitless possibilities. It is a powerful channel developed with cutting-edge technology that gives you free access to your accounts and allows you to easily execute the bulk of your banking transactions online in real-time.
This post will cover how to register for a First Bank Online Banking account, how to login to your First Bank Internet Banking Account, how to check your First Bank Online Banking Account balance, how to reset your First Bank Internet Banking Account password, and much more.
How To Register For First Bank Online Banking Account
If you wish to sign up for a First Bank online banking account, do the following steps.
- Go to “https://www.firstbanknigeria.com,” the First Bank’s main website.
- Select “Personal Banking” under services, then carry out the registration.
- On the First Bank online banking page, select “Internet Banking” by clicking “OK” in the upper right corner.
- Click “First Online” to continue with the online banking signup after choosing it.
- Select “Self Registration” from the tabs.
- Type the number from your First bank credit card.
- Enter your Card PIN.
- Check the verification code number,
- Put the verification code in the appropriate field.
- Verify that all of the credentials you entered are accurate.
- Go to the following section of the First Bank online registration by clicking “Continue.”
- Complete the easy steps on the next page to finish the registration process.
You may sign up for online banking with the iBank First bank account in that manner.
The next step after signing up for the service is to log in using your information.
How To Login To Your First Bank Internet Banking Account
The actions you must take in order to access your First bank online banking account are listed below.
- Go to https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com in your browser.
- Type in the user ID for First bank’s online banking.
- Verify the validation code.
- key in the verification code.
- Verify that all of the information you supplied is accurate.
- Select “Next” by clicking.
- To sign into your First Bank online banking account, follow the next instructions.
- Your account will be made available for you to conduct transactions if you supply the proper credentials.
The fundamental procedures for logging into your First bank internet banking account are as follows.
We’ll learn how to check your account balance after logging in in the subsequent part.
How To Check Your First Bank Online Banking Account Balance
You may check your First bank online banking account using the procedures listed below:
- Visit the First Bank’s secure online banking page at https://ibank.firstbanknigeria.com.
- Type in your User ID for online banking.
- Verification code may be seen.
- The verification code must be entered.
- To proceed and view your bank account, click “Next.”
- Access your First Bank online banking account by logging in.
- You may access the accounts dashboard when the page has loaded.
- Click on your First bank account after that.
- You will see your current balance on the screen.
The key procedures to follow to check the balance of your First Bank iBanking account are listed above.
How To Reset Your First Bank Internet Banking Account Password
You are urged to use a secure password because First Bank takes client security extremely seriously.
You should also never divulge your First bank online banking password to anybody.
If you have forgotten your First bank internet banking password, follow these instructions.
- Visit the First Bank website for online banking.
- Insert your FirstOnline user ID here.
- Enter your First online verification code in the next step.
- To start the password recovery procedure, click the “Next” button.
- Click the “Forget Password” link on the login screen after the page has loaded.
- On the same page, the “Forget Password” link is located above the True Stamps.
- To change your First Bank online banking password, enter your information.
Make sure you provide your FirstOnline password recovery answer to the question.
When the process is complete, your new FirstOnline password will be sent to you.
Features & Benefits Of Using The Digital Banking Services
The internet banking service includes the following features:
- Verify the check.
- Instantly pay all of your utility bills whenever you want.
- Check the balances on your accounts.
- Pay in large amounts.
- View the details of your transactions.
- instant alerts for every account activity.
- Send money to relatives and friends.
If you have any comments or questions for us as you put what we’ve discussed above or any of our other articles into practice, kindly leave them in the comments area below, and we’ll respond as soon as we can.