Union Bank has several types of loan options to fit your needs. You can get a loan from Union Bank be it, personal loan, business loan, Pay advance loan, Union Bank mortgage loan, Cash flow loan, or Union bank School loan.
All you need to know is the requirements for getting a Union Bank loan, interest rate, types of Union Bank loan and the features and eligibility of a loan option from the Bank
So if you are a start-up business, a small and medium business enterprise, and an entrepreneur with a great business plan. These Bank loan options is just right for you. You can choose from the Union Bank loan options below.
- Central Bank of Nigeria Loan
- How to get Loan from First Bank
- How to get a Zenith Bank loan
- Get First Bank loan
Types of Union Bank Loan
Whatever it is that you need a loan for, Union Bank has made provisions for different loan options, be it for personal use, business, school, e.t.c
- Personal Loan
- Salary Advance
- School loan
- Mortgage loan
- Auto loan
Other Union Bank loan includes:
- UnionFlexi Loan
- Senior Citizen loan
- Cash Backed loan
Do you have a personal need? Whatever that need be, Union bank has provided you a personal loan option for easy access.
How to Apply
- Check if you are eligible for Personal loan
- Choose the loan amount you desire and the repayment plan option
- Upload your documents and personal details
- Get the loan disbursed into your account
You can get Union Bank quick loan without stress
How to apply
- Dial *826*41# on your mobile phone
- Select your desired loan option
- Select the loan amount
- Provide necessary documents and details
- Click submit
Note: You can also visit the nearest Union Bank branch to apply for a Union bank loan.
If the information on this article has been of help to you, please don’t hesitate to share it with someone who might need it. Sharing is caring