Someone just asked me, How can I get fast loan from Fidelity Bank? How do I request a loan from Fidelity? What is the Fidelity Bank borrow code? How do I know if I qualify for a loan?
Those looking or asking for a loan from Fidelity Bank should know that Fidelity Bank has provided different loan options for businesses and customers who are in need of financial assistance.
These are frequent questions people ask, Does Fidelity Bank offer Loans? What kind of loan does Fidelity Bank give? How do I know if I am eligible for a loan from Fidelity Bank? What is the maximum loan amount can I get from Fidelity Bank?
All these questions above will be provided answers to in this article. All you have to do is to choose from the list of Fidelity Bank Loan and you will get a guide on how to apply and what is required to get a loan from Fidelity Bank
Types of Fidelity Bank Loan
Fidelity Bank has provided easy process to get funds for business owners with the following loan package:
This type of Fidelity Bank Loan include:
- Payday loan
- Personal loan
- Point of transaction (POT) loan
- Fidelity NYSC loan
- Migo Loan
How can I get a Fidelity fast loan?
You can apply for fat loan from Fidelity using the following options:
- Dial the USSD code, *770*08#, and follow the instructions.
- Send a text to Fidelity Bank Ivy on Whatsapp. Their official WhatsApp number is 09030000302. Thereafter, they will give you further instructions.
- Finally you can chat the bank on Facebook platform, Fidelity Bank plc
2. Easy Asset Leasing Scheme (FEALS)
This loan service provides fundings for the acquisition of assets. These assets may either be households appliance, generators, laptops, or even a new car.
3. Personal Mortgage loans
This loan service provides funding for all your mortgage. It grants you fundings to buy your dream home.
4. Fidelity Personal Loan Scheme (F-PLS)
This loan service provides you with fundings to meet urgent personal financial obligations. These financial obligations include your house rent, school fees, travel expenses as well as hospital bills.
5. Instant Salary Advance scheme
This type of loan scheme grants you access to 50% of your monthly salary before your next payday. In simpler terms, you will be given 50% of your salary as a loan. Fidelity Bank will automatically take it back once you receive your salary. This loan service caters to the mid-month expenses of salary earners.
6. Fidelity Bank Credit Cards
With a Fidelity Credit card, you can spend now and pay later. Basically, this card allows you to buy anything you need and payback for it in the future.
Lastly, if you misplace your credit card, you can either call them on +23414485252 or visit the nearest Fidelity Bank to lodge a complaint
How to Qualify for a Fidelity Bank Loan
You are reauired to have the following:
- A profitable business with a consistent monthly flow of income
- A good credit history
Other may include:
- A registered business or company with CAC
- A business or corporate bank account
- Been in business for a period of 1-3 years
- A good credit Bureau report
- An active customer of Fidelity BanK
How to apply for a Fidelity Bank Loan
- You can choose from any of the above loan
- You can apply using your phone, email or visiting the nearest Fidelity Bank branch
Documents Required for Fidelity Bank Loan
The following documents may be required of you when applying for a loan from Fidelity Bank. They are:
- Completed application form
- Company profile
- Business plan
- Cash flow budget
- Bank statements (12 months)
- Audited financial accounts
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Valid means of identification (driving license, passport, voters card)
- Proof of address
- Details of collateral offered (if any)
Do you have any questions on the Fidelity Bank loan? If you do, you can leave us a comment. Sharing is caring.