WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions and Answers 2022/2023 to Objectives/Essay. The most Current online WAEC GCE 2022 Civic Education expo/runs for download OBJ & theory (Paper 1 & 2). Make the best of all out of this Civic Education WAEC GCE Questions and Answers PDF page.
Your search for WAEC GCE Civic Education objectives and theory Questions and answers or 2022 civic education runs, is highly taken care of here. Make effective use of the GCE Civic Education past questions and answers provided today for candidates.
IMPORTANT! The West African Examination Council, WAEC Civic Education exam is one of the subject candidates should priotize. The Council had provided all the necessary materials needed to enhance the smooth running of the GCE Examination.
It is a well known fact that Civic Education in WAEC is managed and Conducted by the West African Examination Council (WAEC). The Exam is only for Private Candidates who are currently not in the school system. Follow the Examination instructions provided here accordingly.
Table of Contents
WAEC GCE Civic Education Objectives 2022 Questions and Answers
WAEC GCE questions on Civic Education have to do with questions that will examine the candidate’s capability in understanding Education in self-government.
WAEC GCE Civic Education Answers and questions guide are always the types of questions concerning how you can understand the application of Education in Self-government.
Civic Education exams is not difficult and candidates should pass it with flying colors, so you have nothing to worry about as we shall provide you with some steps in order to perform excellently in this exam.
These are the most randomly repeated WAEC GCE questions in civic education
Download WAEC GCE Civic education Answers today
PAPER I (OBJECTIVES)
1. Which of the following is an acceptable societal value?
- A. Honesty
- B. Merriment
- C. Praise singing
- D. Family planning
2. Which of the following is an effective way of resolving inter-communal conflict?
- A. Meditation
- B. Dialogue
- C. Litigation
- D. Avoidance
3. When there is a dispute in a community, members should
- A. be indifferent to the issue.
- B. cooperate with others.
- C. leave the community entirely.
- D. be resolute to their cause.
4.Community development projects can best be achieved if the people are
- A. cooperative.
- B. religious.
- C. optimistic.
- D. knowledgeable
5.Which of the following is a major problem of the Nigerian Civil Service?
- A. Neutrality
- B. Red tapism
- C. Impartiality
- D. Anonymity
6. The civic obligation of a citizen includes
- A. political socialization.
- B. political participation.
- C. engaging in family planning.
- D. engaging in business ventures.
NOTE: 1. Before we move to the theory section, I believe you have attempted All the questions above. The effort you put into making your results matters.
2. The Essay Part is one of the areas you should not joke about. Carefully get the answer booklet, fill your details and go through the Instructions before making any attempt to supply answers.
3. In the process of chosing Questions, start with the questions you know very well and can answer it without mistakes. The questions you begin with matters alot.
4. Do not submit without attempting up to the expected number of questions, try and write something on other questions little on.
2022 Civic Education WAEC GCE Essay Questions and Answers PDF
PAPER II (ESSAY)
Below are Past Questions for Practice:
1. (a) Definite citizenship education?
(b) Identify four roles of citizenship education.
2. (a) What go you understand by inter-communal conflict?
(b) Highlight four ways of resolving inter-communal conflicts in Nigeria.
3. In what five ways can the legislature contribute to the development of democracy in
4. (a) Define democracy.
(b) State four ways of promoting democracy in Nigeria.
5. (a) Explain the term Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR).
(b) State four reasons for the introduction of the Universal Declaration of Human
WAEC GCE Civic Education Expo/Runs for 2022
Today’s Civic Education Objectives and theory Questions and Answers for WAEC GCE is loading…
SEE: WAEC GCE Timetable
How to Prepare and Pass the GCE Civic Education
- WAEC 2020 GCE Civic Education syllabus is the very first thing you should think of. If you know the syllabus for Civic Education, then you can easily know which area to concentrate on. So I recommend that you get the WAEC Syllabus for Civic Education.
- WAEC GCE Past questions on Civic Education should come into your mind. Having the past question for any subject helps you to know the manner and the likes of questions you should expect from that subject so as to be able to answer them appropriately.
- After making available all these items, then the next step is for you to sit down and study this subject (Civic Education) effectively and all the WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions will be very simple to you.
- Lastly, I will recommend that you should have a good understanding of self-governance because this is what will be needed.
2022/2023 WAEC Civic Education Answers for SSCE loading..
- WAEC GCE Government Questions and Answers
- WAEC GCE Mathematics Questions and Answers
At this juncture, I hope 2020/2022 WAEC GCE Civic Education Questions and Answers are very useful to you. Make sure you follow the instructions given in the exams hall. If there is any difficulty or questions concerning the exams, kindly drop it at the comments section below.