Live WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers Objectives and Essay Download PDF. It is obvious that with WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2020, candidates will be able to perform well in the ongoing Examination. Students who wish to do well in the WAEC Marketing Exams should study this page closely.
WAEC Marketing Objectives Questions and Answers
In this article, I will be showing you Marketing Questions withAnswers 2020/2021 to OBJ/ESSAY for free. You will also understand how the 2020 WAEC Marketing questions are set and many other examination details.
- The performance of business activities which direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
- Goods produced for immediate consumption by a household is classified as
A. industrial goods.
B. market goods.
C. durable goods.
D. consumer goods.
- One of the following is not a component of marketing mix.
- One of the following is not influenced by consumer behavior.
A. Life style
5. The performance of business activities that direct the flow of goods and services from producer to consumer is
6. In Nigeria, the body that ensures that its members operate according to their professional ethics is the
7. The current highest decision-making body on privatization and commercialization of public enterprises in Nigeria is the
A) National Council on Privatization
B) Securities and Exchange Commission
C) Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission
D) Bureau of Public Enterprises
8. The principle of indemnity is NOT applicable to
A) Life assurance
B) Accident insurance
C) Fire insurance
D) Marine insurance
9. The advertising medium which combines sight and sound is the
C) Print media
10.The selling of goods in small units is normally performed by
Continue WAEC Marketing Objective Questions
11. A storage facility that uses advanced material handling system under the control of a central computer is
A. a public warehouse,
B. an automated warehouse.
C. a distribution warehouse.
D, a storage warehouse,
12. The way in which a product is delivered to meet the customers’ need is
A. new product concepts,
B. selling concepts.
C. advertising activities.
D, distribution activities.
13. The process of encouraging consumers to buy products at retail outlets is
14. Another term for marketing is
A. direct marketing.
B. internet marketing,
C. electronic banking.
D. electronic purchasing,
15. A document that accompanies goods in transit is a
C, bill of sight.
D. credit note,
16. Marketing concept means
A. buying and selling to customers,
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. satisfying customers’ needs and wants.
D. advertising and promotion to customers
17. Meeting customer expectation regarding the quality a product is
A. customer satisfaction.
B. customer excellent.
C. customer loyalty,
D. customer value.
18. Which of the following channels of distribution will be used by a company that wants to have control over its price?
A. Manufacturer — Consumer
B. Manufacturer — Agent — Consumer
C. Manufacturer — Wholesaler — Retailer—Consumer
D. Manufacturer —Agent —Retailer -—* Consumer
19. Which of the following is not an element of the marketing mix?
20. Competitive price in marketing is arrived at by
A. considering competitive demand for the product.
B. adding a mark-up to the cost price.
C. setting price in relation to competitors’ price.
D. adding a margin to the best price.
21. Marketing is defined as
A. buying and selling to customers.
B. selling and distribution to customers.
C. meeting customers need profitably.
D. Advertising and promotion to customers
22. A product by an organization for use in Carrying out a business is
A. an industrial product.
B. a specialty product.
C. a consumer product.
D. a convenience product.
23. Which of the following cannot be used to identify a product?
B. Trade name
C. Pricing policy
Latest WAEC 2020 Marketing theory Question and answers
Past Questions are given below:
(a) State five importance of middlemen in marketing.
(b)Explain five factors that can determine the type of channels of distribution to be used by a company.
2(a) What is a warehouse?
(b) Describe any three types of warehousing.
(c) State six functions of a warehouse
3(a) Explain the following:
(i) consular invoice
(b) Explain seven factors that will influence the place Tochukwu will locate his grocery business.
4(a) Explain five stages in marketing planing
(b) State five uses of feedback in marketing research.
5(a) What is merchandising?
(b) Mention four merchandising activities.
(c) State seven functions of merchandising.
- State five importance of e-marketing to:
(a) an organization;
Below is the 2020 marketing syllabus and scheme of exams.
WAEC MARKETING SCHEME OF THE EXAMINATION
In the 2020 waec marketing exams, There will be two papers, Papers 1 and 2, both of which will constitute a composite paper to be taken at one sitting.
SUGGESTED WAEC MARKETING TEXTBOOKS TO USE
- Fundamentals of Marketing by O.O. Shokan – MAM Education
- Commerce Textbook by G.A. Saka and Nnabuko J.O. – Emiola Publication Ltd
- Marketing in Nigeria: Concepts, Principles and Decisions, 2nd Edition by B.A. Agbonifoh, O.E Ogwo, D.A. Nnolim, and A.D. Nkamnebe,
WAEC MARKETING SYLLABUS
SECTION A OBJ
- Introduction to Marketing
(b) Explanation of basic terms in marketing: needs, wants, demands,
product, exchange, transactions, and markets,
(c) Brief history of marketing in Nigeria;
(d) Functions of marketing.
- Marketing Concepts
(b) Various marketing concepts (production, product, selling, marketing and societal marketing).
- Marketing Mix and Marketing Environment
(c)i Explain Marketing Environment
(c)ii Factors affecting marketing environment:
(b) Classification (Industrial goods, consumer goods,
services, primary and secondary products and mineral products-oil and non oil;
(c) Distinctions between classes of products.
(d) Product Design*
– Organization (industrial, reseller and government)
- Consumer and Organizational Behaviour
(b) Influencing factors;
(c) Decision process in logical order
- Marketing Planning and Research
(a)i Meaning, process and importance;
ii Elements of marketing planning;
iii Information required for marketing planning
(b) Reasons for marketing planning and research.
(c) Utilization of feedback
(b)i Strategies (haggling, cost-plus, demand and
ii Application of strategies*
(c) Price determinants.
(c) Media – meaning, types, advantages and disadvantages.
(d) Production of sample adverts*
- Sales Promotion
(a) Meaning and Functions;
(b) Forms – price-off, coupons, salesmen competition,
loyalty schemes, premium offers, trade-in-allowance,
sampling, training schemes, and merchandising incentives.
(b) Elements (packaging, branding and labeling)
(C) Influencing factors;
(b) Channels of distribution (definition and types)
(c) Factors influencing choice of distribution channels
(d) Functions of channel members.
(a) Meaning, mode, choice and importance;
(b) Documents used in transportation;
(c) Factors affecting choice of transportation
(a) Meaning, types and functions.
(b) Activities in the warehouse
- Market Unions and Facilitators
(a) Market Unions (Meaning and types)
(b) Roles of Market Unions in local markets;
(c) Market Facilitators – meaning, types and roles.
- International Marketing
(a) Meaning, importance/reasons and methods of engaging in international marketing,
(b) Influencing factors;
(c) Guiding rules and regulations;
- ICT in Marketing
(a) E-Marketing (electronic marketing) – meaning, ,importance, uses,ethics and abuses.
- Entrepreneurship in Marketing
(a) Meaning of entrepreneurship and entrepreneur;
(b) Sources of funds;
(c) Factors affecting location of a market outlet;
(d) Management of market outlets – purchase and supply of goods and services;
(e) Selling and bargaining skills;
*Emphasis should be on practical
Below is WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers to OBJ/ESSAY
- WAEC Physics Practical Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Economics Questions and Answers
- WAEC Physics Questions and Answers
- WAEC CommerceQuestions and Answers
- WAEC Data Processing Questions and Answers
How To Pass Waec Marketing Exams
The West African Examination Council (WAEC) is a body in charge of the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination. The Certificate offered here is a very important credential that awards or certify the completion of your Secondary School Education. It is a major document that qualifies you into any tertiary institution and equally a major factor affect admission today. For this reason, Every Student preparing for this examination WAEC 2020 is preparing for something great. Care should be taken when participating in this examination in other not to come out with bad grades. The following are the key answers to WAEC Marketing 2020.
1. Determined to pass
The WAEC Exams is mainly for those who have made up their mind to pass it with a good grade. Any candidate who, at this point in time, has not made up his or her mind to make the excellent grade in the forthcoming WAEC 2020 marketing is actually not ready to pass. Your mind should be ready for the task ahead, do not follow lazy friends who believe in a miracle in the day of the exams, stay positive, and study your books.
2. Have self-confidence
Self-confidence is another factor that affects a candidate’s performance. Promise to do it all by yourself and everything will come out very simple for you. It is a well-known fact that many students cancel the right answers just to copy the wrong ones because of a lack of self-confidence. Study and pray hard and you are the miracle for the day.
3. Start Studying Early
Studying is very important in your life as a student. WAEC is a very simple Exam to deal with as long as studies are involved. Studying is one thing and studying on time is another thing entirely. Do not wait for the WAEC 2020 marketing exams to be so close before you start studying for it. Late preparation will not really help you. When you start studying early there will be time for you to revise before the exams.
2. Use the WAEC 2020 Syllabus
Using the WAEC 2020 syllabus is very essential as it will guide you on major topics to cover. Studying without the Syllabus will make you focus on unnecessary topics that will not appear in the exams.
3. Pray to God Your creator
Many think that they can do it all alone without God. The Almighty God is your creator, seek for His assistance and He will never fail to help you. Your faith in God determines your success. God is there for you, call upon Him.
4. Adhere to The exams instructions.
Any student who is not ready to adhere the examination conducts is planning to fail. Majority of WAEC Candidates that have their result held are from those that were not ready to follow the Exam instructions.
5. Use your time Wisely.
It is a well-known fact that WAEC marketing demands a lot of time, manage the little time given to you wisely. Consider the number of questions you are to answer and the time given so that you can you time wisely.
6. Be punctual to the examination venue
Punctuality matters during the exams. Go to the exam venue early so that your brain can settle for the task. Rushing to the exam hall will make you unstable for the exam and can prone you to so many mistakes. Take time to go through the exam question paper before you start answering.
I hope this article “WAEC Marketing Questions and Answers 2019/2020 OBJ/ESSAY” was very useful. Share it with friends using any of the social network below
This post was written by the author schoolandrecruitment.comhttp://schoolandrecruitment.com. Use the comment box below for any suggestion or questions.