Correct WAEC GCE Biology Questions and Answers 2022/2023 Objectives and theory is right here. All Biology WAEC GCE 2022 questions are normally asked in the SSCE Exams and how to Answer them is provided here. Download likely WAEC GCE Biology Expo/runs today.
We shall also share with you a little WAEC GCE Expo on Biology as you read on. Take every information here as important as anything you may think of. The WAEC GCE biology Objectives and theory Questions and Answers ( paper 1 & 2).
The West African Examination Council, WAEC Biology, and answers tips without a subscription.
WAEC GCE Biology Objectives and Theory Answers 2022
This Exam, WAEC GCE Biology 2022 is controlled, set and marked by the West African Examination Council. This WAEC GCE Exam is only for Candidates who are currently not in the school system.
WAEC GCE Biology Answers and questions involve questions that will test the candidate’s ability in Biology aspect.
So it is very important to understand it and write the correct answers in the exams hall. WAEC GCE is very important for any candidate who did not clear his or her paper while in school but would have loved to further his or her educational career.
It is the platform set to help this type of candidates to equally have their complete papers and can use it in any institution, hence passing WAEC GCE Biology is more than important.
Biology Essay WAEC GCE Questions and Answers 2022 PDF
Section B [Essay] The Following are past Questions for practice:
Answer any FOUR questions.
Write your answers on the answer booklet provided.
1. (a) Describe briefly the role of the stomach in digestion.
(b) (i) Name three parts of plants in which food can be stored
(ii) Give one example in each case.
(c) Explain briefly how the level of sugar in the mammalian blood can be regulated.
2. (a)(i) What is sexual reproduction?
(ii) Name four organs in mammals that produce sex hormones.
(iii) Name one sex hormone produced by each of the organs named in 2(a)(i).
(b) In a tabular form outline three differences between reproductions in lizards and birds.
(c) (i) How are identical twins forms in humans?
(ii) State three characteristics features of identical twins.
3. (a) Explain the following terms:
(ii) symptoms of diseases
(b) (i) List two physical and two chemical barriers that prevent pathogens from penetrating the body of an organism.
(ii) Explain how vaccination protects the body from contracting infectious diseases.
(c) Distinguish between an antibody and an antigen.
(d) Name the causative agents of: (i) Malaria; (ii) Cholera; (iii) AIDS.
4. (i) What is respiration?
(ii) In a tabular form, state four differences between gaseous exchange and aerobic respiration
(b) (i) Explain the term residual air.
(ii) What is the importance of residual air to mammals?
(iii) State four characteristic features associated with respiratory structures.
(c) (i) What is oxygen debt?
(ii) Outline three activities that can result in oxygen debt.
5. (a) (i) What is conservation?
(ii) State six factors responsible for the decline of the abundance and variety of wildlife.
(b) Outline six ways in which the government can improve the situation in 5(a) (ii) above.
(c) (i) What is Eutrophication?
(ii) State two causes of eutrophication.
- WAEC Mathematics Questions and Answers
- WAEC English Language Questions and Answers
- WAEC Civic Education Questions and Answers
Simple ways to Pass WAEC GCE Biology Examination 2022
As a matter of fact, there are some simple steps you can take in order to pass your Biology exam very easily. These are the tips we shall give below so as to guide you in passing this 2019 WAEC Biology questions and provide your self with correct answers.
- WAEC 2022 GCE Biology Practical syllabus is the very first thing you should think of. If you know the syllabus for Biology, then you can easily know which area to concentrate. So I recommend that you should get this WAEC GCE Syllabus for Biology.
- WAEC GCE Past questions on Biology should come into your mind. Having the past question for any subject helps you to know the manner and the likes of questions you should expect from that subject so as to be able to answer them accordingly.
- After getting all these items, then the next step is for you to sit down and study this subject (Biology) effectively and all the WAEC GCE Biology Questions will be very simple for you.
- Lastly, I will recommend that you should have a good understanding of the various biological terms and reactions because this is what will be required of you.
Sure WAEC GCE Biology Expo/Runs 2022
For those of you looking for WAEC GCE Biology objectives and theory Answers/expo, this is the right time for your to get it. All you have to do is to stay on this page and refresh it timely in order to see when any new information about this subject will be posted. See below for WAEC GCE 2022 Biology Answers.
All WAEC GCE Questions are set and controlled by the West African Examination Council. As such, no one is entitled to have the questions before the exam, so beware of fraudsters.
Do you have any questions to ask concerning WAEC GCE Biology Questions and Answers 2022? Then do so through our comment section below and we shall respond immediately.