Mastercard Foundation Scholarships for international students is a fully-funded scholarship that is available for those who wish to go for both undergraduate and Masters’s programs in Africa. To get a scholarship, you need to know the deadline for application for the 2023/2024 Mastercard Foundation scholarship.
This Mastercard Foundation Scholarship MCFSPis for international students from different parts of the world. Applications are now open to apply for the 2023 Mastercard Foundation scholarship with all expenses fully covered by the Mastercard Foundation for African Countries
As you read on, you will be enlightened on the criteria for selection for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships, how to apply for the scholarship, and the required documents needed by Masters Degree students to gain admission into any of the best Universities for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship program MCFSP.
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Eiffel Excellence Scholarship
- Cambridge International Scholarship
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
Application Starting Date for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarships MCFSP 2023
The starting date for the submission of the application form for 2023: Mastercard Foundation Scholarship application starting date is not yet announced
READ ALSO: MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
Latest Updates about Mastercard Foundation 2023 Scholarship Programme
- Degree: Bachelor and Masters Degree
- Host Institution(s): Mastercard Foundation Partnering institutions
- The application deadline differs with University
READ ALSO: Brazilian Government Scholarship
Eligibility for the Mastercard Scholarships 2023
The following are the necessary criteria needed for Mastercard scholarship:
- Applicants must be from African
- Candidates must come from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate leadership ability and willingness to give back to the community.
- Applicants must have a high academic achieving result.
- Applicants must be willing to return to their country after the duration of the study and help their country
- An offer letter from any of the universities participating in the Mastercard Scholarship MCFSP
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
List of Universities partnering with the Mastercard Fully-funded Scholarship program.
- African Leadership Academy
- Ashesi University College
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST)
- University of Cape town
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Gondar
- University of Pretoria
- EARTH university
- Makerere University
- United States International University Africa
- African Leadership University
- African Institute for Mathematical Sciences.
- American University of Beirut
- Arizona State University
- Carnegie Mellon University Africa
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of California, Berkeley
- University of Toronto
Benefits of Applying for the Mastercard 2023 Scholarship
The following are the scholarship coverage:
- The Mastercard Foundation Scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, a small monthly stipend, meals, books, medical aid, and travel cost for one return trip.
How to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Scholarship 2023
Follow these step by step Application Process for the Mastercard Foundation scholarship MCFSP:
- Simply visit the Mastercard Scholarship Application portal at https://mastercardfdn.org/all/scholars/becoming-a-scholar/apply-to-the-scholars-program/ or at www.up.ac.za/mcfs
- Fill in and download the Mastercard Foundation scholarship application form
- Fill in the required credentials in the online form
- Proceed to submit the online form
I hope the guidelines on Mastercard Foundation Scholarships for 2023 were of great benefit, you can leave us a comment in the section below.