Cambridge International Scholarships is a fully-funded scholarship that is available for those who wish to go for a Ph.D. degree program at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. To get a scholarship, you need to know the deadline for application for the 2023/2024 University of Cambridge scholarship.
This Cambridge International Scholarship is for international students from different parts of the world. Applications are now open to apply for the 2023 Cambridge scholarship with all expenses fully covered by the University of Cambridge, UK.
As you read on, you will be enlightened on the criteria for selection for the Cambridge International Scholarships, how to apply for the scholarship, and the required documents needed by Ph.D. Degree students to gain admission into the University of Cambridge through the Scholarship program.
Application Starting Date for the Cambridge International Scholarships 2023
The starting date for the submission of the application form for 2023: Cambridge International Scholarship applicants who wish to start their PhDs must apply by either the 2 December 2021 or 6 January 2023 deadline.
READ ALSO: MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
Latest Updates about University of Cambridge Scholarship Programme 2023
- Degree: Ph.D. Degree
- Host Institution(s): University of Cambridge in United Kingdom
- The application deadline is 2 Dec 2021/6 Jan 2023 (annual)
READ ALSO: Brazilian Government Scholarship
Countries Eligible for the Cambridge Scholarship Program
Applications for the Cambridge Scholarship are accepted from the following countries:
The International Scholarships International are for students who will be undertaking research leading to a Ph.D. Degree at the University of Cambridge in 2023 and are required to pay University fees at the international rate (the Vice-Chancellors Scholarships are for UK and Irish nationals who are required to pay fees at the domestic rate).
Eligibility for the Cambridge Scholarships 2023
The following are the necessary criteria needed for Cambridge scholarship:
- The only factors taken into consideration in agreeing this list are academic qualifications, references and research potential.
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
Benefits of Applying for the University of Cambridge Scholarship
The following are the scholarship coverage:
- Fully paid tuition fees
- tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
How to apply for the Cambridge International Scholarship 2023
Follow these step by step Application Processes for the Cambridge International scholarship:
- Visit the Cambridge International scholarship portal: https://www.cambridgetrust.org/scholarships/v-c-awards-and-cambridge-international-scholarships/
- Fill in and download the Cambridge scholarship application form
- Fill in the required credentials in the online form
- Proceed to submit the online form
I hope the guidelines on Cambridge International Scholarships are very useful, you can leave us a comment in the section below.