Searching for Scholarship programs in Morocco? Today the world is Developed in such a way that the government of a particular country is willing to invest on the educational upliftment of the world population at Large or to it citizens. The government of Morocco is not of exception to this outstanding development.
If you have been looking for how to get a Moroccan scholarships, this article will help you to know the ongoing scholarships available,the qualifications as well as the requirement needed to apply for any of the scholarship programs in Morocco for 2022-2023 open for Nigerians, international students and other African developing countries.
Some of these scholarships are fully funded while some are partly or partially funded for postgraduates, undergraduates, masters,PhD etc. Most of these Moroccan scholarship program are funded by Morocco government and private institutions in Morocco.
List of scholarship programs in Morocco:
1.The BeArt_preset academic scholarship program 2023:
This program helps student to achieve their educational goals by awarding $5000 scholarship to two talented students. BeArt_preset will select the students through their essays based on quality. The scholarship program is available for to undergraduate level students.
Qualifications: The applicant must be either an undergraduate, graduate or a high school senior.
2.MINDS 2022_2023 scholarship program in leadership development for Africans:
The Mandela institute for development studies (MINDS) announces the MINDS scholarship programs for young leaders committed to facilitating greater cooperation between African countries in achieving the continent future success. The scholarship program is to enable African students to study in an African country other than their home country and this way immerse themselves in richness and diversity that the country and it communities has to offer.
Requirement:the requirement for this scholarship program includes:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full time study of one or two years honors or masters degree at one of the MINDS preferred institutions
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelors degree from recognized universities required for admission into any of the MINDS preferred institutions.
- Applicants must be formally accepted by one or more MINDS preferred institutions to pursue post graduate studies.
- Applicants must be individual with a pan_ African outlook, demonstrated leadership ability and excellent academic record who wish to study in Africa continent outside their home country.
Documents needed during Application:
The following document should be scanned,saved and ready for uploading. All documents to be uploaded must be in a PDF format and each attachment should not exceed 2MB in size:
- A copy of the data/bio page of your international passport.
- A certified academic transcript/result slip of the last two years of study.
- A copy of official acceptance letter from the University, the letter should be addressed to:
1) the applicant
2) state the degree which the applicant has been accepted to study.
3) State the academic year at which the degree will commence.
4) state the duration of the course.
5)A copy of the valid study permit or Visa
6) Two reference letters addressing the applicant demonstration of integrity.
4.International students diversity contest 2022_2023:
Eligibility: the applicant must be a college student of bachelor or graduate program
- A high school senior graduating from high school in spring of 2022
- high school senior attending an undergraduate institution in fall if 2022
- International candidate from different countries are can apply
- minimum GPA of 2.5 is required
5. International university of Rabat scholarship in Morocco:
- Applicants are from Morocco
- Bachelor of degree in any courses offered by the University .
- the applicant must complete the high school studies and apply for the degree coursework in any chosen subjects at the international university of Rabat for the academic year.
6.TKS Full_Ride scholarship:
This scholarship program offers fully funded tuition fee.
Eligibility: This scholarship program is open to students within the age range of 13_17 years old who are driven and ambitious.
7.Global No_Essay contest scholarship for international students 2022_2023.
Eligibility: high school senior attending an undergraduate institution in fall of 2021 or 2022
Requirement: High school transcript and acceptance letter for the undergraduate or post graduate institution that the students will be attending.
8.Undergraduate scholarship by Federal ministry of education:
The honorable minister of education in Nigeria Mallam Adamu Adamu , invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2021/2022 federal government scholarship awards under the Bilateral education agreement for Undergraduate and post graduates.
✓ course to apply for includes: Architecture, Agriculture, Engineering,Geology,Law, Mathematics, Medicine, Sports, Languages, Social sciences and Neuroscience and psychology.
All Applicants for Undergraduate degree courses must posses a minimum qualifications of five distinctions that is (As and Bs) in the senior secondary school certificate( WAEC) only in the subjects related to their Field of study including English language and Mathematics.
✓ the age limit is from 17_20years
Documents required for application:
- WAEC result
- Birth certificate
- Indigene letter
Candidates nominated by the board will be required to submit to the federal scholarship board the following:
- Authenticated copies of academic certificates
- current International passport
- Medical report from government hospital
- National Identify Number (NIN)
- Police clearance certificate
The above scholarship programs can help you achieve your dreams of studying in Morocco under a scholarship program. Do well to go through the article carefully and choose the one that best describe your qualifications and one of which you are most eligible.