The Indian Government Scholarship 2022/2023 Program for International Students at the official ICCR Scholarship Application portal. The latest news on Government Scholarships in India is made available here.
The Indian Government Scholarship is one of the fully Funded scholarship programs for undergraduates and graduates. read more on the ICCR scholarship online application form below.
The ICCR – Indian Council for Cultural Relations – implements this scheme on behalf of the Ministry of External Affairs.
If you are interested in participating in the Scholarship Program from the Indian Government, we have all the necessary details here. This ICCR scholarship is available for undergraduate, post-graduate.
The Scholarship eligibility, duration, how to apply and the registration closes date for the government of India Scholarship is made available hereunder.
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Radboud Scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
- KTH Scholarships
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
Eligibility for Indian Government Scholarship Program 2022
Candidates that are ready for the scholarship program from India government should meet the following:
- Students applying for doctoral/ post doctoral courses should include a synopsis of the proposed area of research.
- Students wishing to study performing arts should, if possible, enclose video/ audio cassettes of their recorded performances.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge of English.
- Priority will be given to students who have never studied in India before.
- A scholarship is awarded only when admission is confirmed by ICCR.
- Student must carry a proper visa. Students should ensure that they get the correct visa from the Indian Embassy/High Commission.
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
Important Details About Indian Government (ICCR) Scholarship Opportunities 2022
The following details are very essential to all applicants:
- The ICCR Scholarship is s fully funded scholarship for international Students
- Value of Scholarship: (figure is in Indian currency)
- Number of Scholarships: 900
Who is eligible for ICCR scholarship?
How much is ICCR scholarship?
How can I get free scholarships in India?
What is the highest paid scholarship in India?
Eligible Countries for ICCR Scholarship
Under this Scheme, the Council offers 900 scholarships to the following African countries:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Cape Verde, Chad, Cote d’Ivoire, Comoros, Congo (Republic of), Djibouti, Democratic Republic of Congo, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea (concurrent from Nairobi), Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea-Bissau, Guinea, Kenya, Libya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Mali, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, South Sudan (Republic of), Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Sao Tame & Principe, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
How to Apply for Indian Government Scholarship 2022
The following guidelines should be used during the application for the scholarship in India:
- Visit the ICCR Scholarship Portal at www.a2ascholarships.iccr.gov.in
- Please read the instructions before filling out the application form.
- Please also read the financial terms and conditions
- guidelines on the process of applying for ICCR Scholarships are provided on the online Portal.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2021, Check back for 2022
Duration of the Scholarship Program by Indian Government
The period of the scholarship opportunity is for the period of study.
Those who are interested in the scholarship program should try as much as possible to apply on time. Every Question about the Indian Government Scholarship Program should be dropped in the comments section below.