The Japanese Government scholarship for international students is a scholarship program held in Japan for foreign students. The MEXT 2022/2023 scholarship in Japan is awarded to international undergraduates.
The MEXT scholarship in Japan sponsored by the Japanese Federation could be a fully Funded scholarship or a partially paid tuition fee. It accepts scholarship applications only from eligible Countries that meet the Japanese scholarship criteria
You will get to know the scholarship coverage for the 2022/2023 Japanese Government scholarship, the eligibility for application, the selection criteria, and how to apply for the online scholarship in Japan
- PTDF Scholarship
- Mexican Government Scholarship
- Scholarship in Lagos State
- Pakistani Government Scholarship
- Guinness Scholarship Application
Will there be 2022 MEXT scholarship?
How do I apply for MEXT Scholarship 2022?
What is the deadline of MEXT Scholarship 2022?
Is it hard to get MEXT scholarship?
Deadline of Application for the Japanese Government MEXT scholarship 2022
The Anual Japanese Government scholarship for 2022 will close it scholarship application on the 28th September, 2021
READ ALSO: Brazilian Government Scholarship
Duration for the Japanese Government 2022 scholarship
The Government scholarship in Japan will schedule as follows:
- Undergraduate: 4-5 Years
- Masters: 2-3 Years
- PhD: 3-4 Years
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
Benefits of Applying for the Government Scholarship in Japan 2022
These are the Japanese scholarship coverage:
- Allowances: Monthly Stipend Allowance, Preparatory Allowance (2022 Rate)
Check out: Indonesian Government Scholarship
Eligibility for the MEXT Japanese Government scholarship
The following are the criteria needed:
- Applicants must have the nationality of a country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- An applicant who has Japanese nationality at the time of application is not eligible.
- Applicants, in principle, must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Master’s course: Applicants who have completed 16 years of School education in countries other than Japan.
- Doctoral Course: Applicants who have completed 18 years of school education in countries other than Japan.
The following are the necessary required documents:
- Statement of interest
- Academic transcripts and degree
- Letter of recommendation
- Medical fitness certificate
- Other documents
How to apply for the Government scholarship in Japan
To apply for the Japanese scholarship, follow these steps:
- Visit the Japanese Government scholarship official website page at https://www.za.emb-japan.go.jp/itpr_en/MEXT_Scholarship.html
Deadline: May 2021
Why not seize this opportunity by applying for the Japanese Government scholarship and get your dreams fulfilled.