Eiffel Excellence Scholarships in France is a fully-funded scholarship that is available for those who wish to go for a Masters/Ph.D. Degree program at French Universities and Academic Institutions. To get a scholarship, you need to know the deadline for application for the 2023/2024 Eiffel scholarship.
This Eiffel Excellence Scholarship is for international students from different parts of the world. Applications are now open to apply for the 2023 Eiffel scholarship with all expenses fully covered by the French Government.
As you read on, you will be enlightened on the criteria for selection for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarships, how to apply for the scholarship, and the required documents needed by Masters/Ph.D. Degree students to gain admission into the French Universities through the Scholarship program.
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Cambridge International Scholarship
- Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- KTH Scholarships
Application Starting Date for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarships 2023
The starting date for the submission of the application form for 2023: Eiffel Excellence Scholarship applicants who wish to start their Masters/Ph.D. Degree. The application deadline to participating French Institutions is earlier and falls around November-December
READ ALSO: Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship
Latest Updates about Eiffel Scholarship Programme 2023
- Degree: Masters/PhD Degree
- Host Institution(s): French Universities and Academic Institutions
- The application deadline to Campus France is 7 January 2023
READ ALSO: Brazilian Government Scholarship
Countries Eligible for the Eiffel Excellence 2023 Scholarship Program
Applications for the Eiffel Scholarship are accepted from the following countries:
This program is reserved for candidates of non-French nationality. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
Eligibility for the Eiffel Scholarships 2023
The following are the necessary criteria needed for the Eiffel scholarship:
- This program is reserved for candidates of non-French nationality. Candidates with two nationalities, one of which is French, are not eligible.
- Candidates must be 25 years old or less
- Only applications submitted by French educational establishments are accepted
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
Benefits of Applying for the Eiffel Scholarship
The following are the scholarship coverage:
For Master’s level studies, the Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,181 and can be awarded for 12-36 months. For PhD-level studies, the Eiffel scholarship includes a monthly allowance of €1,700 and is awarded for a maximum of 12 months.
How to apply for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2023
Follow these step by step Application Processes for the Eiffel Excellence scholarship:
- Visit the Eiffel Excellence scholarship portal: https://www.campusfrance.org/en/eiffel-scholarship-program-of-excellence
- Fill in and download the Eiffel scholarship application form
- Fill in the required credentials in the online form
- Proceed to submit the online form
I hope the guidelines on Eiffel Excellence Scholarships are very useful, you can leave us a comment in the section below.