Italy scholarship for universities and Colleges in Italy is now accepting scholarship applications for its 2022/2023 academic year through its open call for application. This ongoing Scholarship alert in Italy is a fully-funded scholarship available for international students.
Application for the Italian scholarship 2022 is ongoing. This is open to Undergraduates, Masters, and postgraduate students who want to study a course abroad in Italy with any of the top ranking Universities in Italy.
How can I get a scholarship in Italy? Can I get full scholarship in Italy? Can I study in Italy for free?
How do you get a 100% scholarship?
You can study in any of the popular Universities or colleges in Italy on this fully funded scholarship. This Italian scholarship comes with certain benefits such as full tuition fees, monthly stipends, accommodation fees, travel allowance, health care allowance e.t.c
Application Starting Date for the Scholarship in Italy
The scholarship in Italy will commence on the 1st of October, 2022
The closing date for application for the 2022/2023 Italian Government scholarship is 15th February, 2022
- Scholarships in the United States of America (USA)
- Scholarships in Turkey
- Scholarships in DR Congo
- Scholarship in Germany
Benefits of Applying for the scholarship in Italy
These are the scholarship coverage for the scholarship in Italy:
- Health and Medical insurance
- Fully paid tuition fees for applicants under the “Invest your talent in Italy” program
- A €9000 monthly allowance
Eligible Countries for the Italian scholarship
As an applicant for the 2022/2023 Italian Government scholarship, if you fall under any of the following countries, you can apply for the Invest your talent in Italy scholarship:
- People’s Republic of China
- Republic of Korea
Eligibility for the scholarship
You stand to gain a chance of selection for the Italian scholarship for 2022 when you meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Applicants in any Italian Universities or have gotten an Italian University degree are not eligible to apply
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st, 1996
- Applicants must hold at least at B2 level certificate within the common European framework of reference for languages
- Applicants must submit an English Language proficiency certificate
How to apply for 2022 Italian scholarships
Follow these steps to apply for a Italy Government scholarship:
- Visit the official website for the online Italy scholarship application
- Selected applicants will be required to submit an online application together with the necessary documents
- Choose whether you are going for a bachelor’s, Master or postgraduate degree
- Submit the form
- A shortlist will be sent out by the scholarship committee
You can navigate through this list of the top fully Funded Italian scholarships and apply for anyone that best suits you.