Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarship is a fully Funded International scholarship.This Edinburgh university scholarship is designed for least Developed Countries’ and ‘Other low income Countries’ as stated by the Organisation for Economic Corporation and Development Assistance Committee.
The University of Edinburgh is offering twelve Masters scholarships for eligible applicants for part-time distance learning Masters programmes offered by the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarship.
In this article, you will be enlightened on the scholarship coverage, the selection criteria for the Edinburgh University scholarship and also the Countries that are eligible to apply for the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarship.
The application starting and closing date, requirements and how to successfully apply are made available here.
- Nottingham Developing Solutions Scholarships
- UWE Millennium Scholarship
- Lund University GGlobal Scholarship
- Radboud Scholarship
- Mastercard Foundation Scholarship
Table of Contents
Benefits of Applying for the University of Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarship 2023
You will get the following benefits if you are qualified for the scholarship:
- Each of these Edinburgh Global University scholarship will cover full tuition fees and will be tenable for the normal duration of the programme of study.
Countries eligible for the Edinburgh Global scholarship
As an applicant for the Online Global Edinburgh distance learning scholarship, you must come from the following countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Central African Republic
- Congo, Dem Rep
- Gambia, The
- Korea, Dem Rep
- Lao PDR
- São Tomé and Principe
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Sudan
- Yemen, Rep
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- Leiden University Excellence Scholarships
Criteria of selection for the Edinburgh Global scholarship
These are the criteria for selection for the Edinburgh University scholarship:
- The Edinburgh Global Online scholarship will be awarded broadly on the basis of academic merit.
- Applicants must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first class or 2:1 Honours degree at undergraduate level or the international equivalent.
Deadline of Applying for the Edinburgh scholarship
Applications for the 2023-2023 academic session will close on the 1st of June, so applicants are advised to apply on time.
How to apply for the Edinburgh Global Distance Learning scholarship 2023
To be a participant in the scholarship Award for international students, follow these steps:
- Visit the official Portal at:http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-funding/postgraduate/e-learning/online-masters
- Follow all the instructions provided.
For questions and enquires on the Edinburgh Global Online Distance Learning scholarship, please leave a comment below.