Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023/2024 is a fully-funded scholarship that is available for those who wish to go for Masters’s Degree program at Universities in the UK, United Kingdom. To get a scholarship, you need to know the deadline for application for the 2023/2023 University of Commonwealth scholarship.
This Commonwealth Shared Scholarship is for candidates from least developed and lower-middle-income Commonwealth countries students from different parts of the world. Applications are now open to apply for the 2023 Commonwealth scholarship with all expenses fully covered by the University of Commonwealth, UK.
As you read on, you will be enlightened on the criteria for selection for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships, how to apply for the scholarship, and the required documents needed by Ph.D. Degree students to gain admission into the Universities in UK through the Commonwealth Scholarship program.
- Lund University Global Scholarship
- Cambridge International Scholarship
- Uppsala University Global Scholarship
- KTH Scholarships
The latest news on the Scholarship Application form are provided hereunder.
Table of Contents
Application Starting Date for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2023
The starting date for the submission of the application form for 2023: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship applicants who wish to start their Master’s Degree must apply before 20 December 2022
READ ALSO: MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
Latest Updates about University of Commonwealth Scholarship Programme 2023
- Degree: Masters Degree
- Host Institution(s): DFID/UK Universities
- The application deadline is 20 December 2022
READ ALSO: Brazilian Government Scholarship
Countries Eligible for the Commonwealth Scholarship Program
Applications for the Commonwealth Scholarship are accepted from the following countries:
Bangladesh, Cameroon, Eswatini, The Gambia, Ghana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia.
Eligibility for the Commonwealth Scholarships 2023
The following are the necessary criteria needed for Commonwealth scholarship:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2023
READ ALSO: Chinese Government Scholarship
Benefits of Applying for the Commonwealth Scholarship at UK Universities
The following are the scholarship coverage:
- Fully paid tuition fees
- tuition, a monthly living stipend, round-trip airfare, health insurance, and travel allowance.
How to apply for the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship 2023
Follow these step by step Application Processes for the Commonwealth Shared scholarship:
- Visit the Commonwealth Shared scholarship portal:https://cscuk.fcdo.gov.uk/scholarships/commonwealth-shared-scholarships/
- Fill in and download the Commonwealth scholarship application form
- Fill in the required credentials in the online form
- Proceed to submit the online form
I hope the guidelines on Commonwealth Shared Scholarships are very useful, you can leave us a comment in the section below.