JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English 2023/2024 pdf download can be found here for all interested candidates as provided by the JAMB portal at www.jamb.org.ng. CBT 2023 is here again. The Syllabus for JAMB Literature in English is available here with recommended textbooks.
Check the latest JAMB syllabus for Literature in English and all subjects as contained in the 2023 Brochure for literature. The following are on your list:
See Literature in English JAMB Syllabus, Literature in English syllabus for JAMB 2023, JAMB Brochure 2023pdf, JAMB Syllabus for all subjects, JAMB Subject combination, JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Literature pdf download
JAMB Syllabus contains JAMB Area of concentration for literature. Prepare effectively for JAMB CBT Using these JAMB Scheme of work, We have provided all the details on the subjects.
- JAMB Syllabus for Physics
- JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry
- JAMb Syllabus for Government
- JAMB Syllabus for Geography
Updated JAMB Literature in English Syllabus 2023
JAMB Literature in English Recommended textbooks is also here for your PDF Download as provided by JAMB in its official website at www.jamb.org.ng for all JAMB 2023/2024 Candidates who have purchased their JAMB Form and Make Registration.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has given out the JAMB syllabus for 2023and you can download it here in its pdf form.
This post on JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English 2023 will list all the topics needed for Literature in English in its pdf form. This will help all the candidates to have a pre-knowledge of the area they should concentrate in order to ease their study time for JAMB 2023.
Need for JAMB 2023 Syllabus for Literature in English
Most candidates at times do not understand the benefit of having the JAMB 2023Syllabus in their electronic devices. Here, we are going to list all the benefit of knowing the English Language syllabus for JAMB 2023obtainable at www.jamb.org.ng portal.
- Having Syllabus for Literature will help you to prepare for JAMB 2023
- JAMB Literature in English syllabus will enable you to pass JAMB 2023/2024 Successfully at one sitting.
- Knowing the Literature in English syllabus for JAMB 2023 will ease your study because you will easily know the areas to concentrate.
- JAMB Literature in English syllabus for 2023 is actually what every candidate needs in order to be successful and pass it only at first sitting.
www.jamb.org.ng for Literature in English JAMB syllabus 2023
The official JAMB website to get the syllabus for all subjects is www.jamb.org.ng. But we have made it very easy for you by extracting it and made it available for you in a PDF Download form.
So, all you have to do is to get a device that can access the below JAMB 2023 Literature in English syllabus given in a PDF Download form.
Once you have successfully downloaded the syllabus for JAMB 2023, use it as your study guide and you will surely succeed.
PDF Download JAMB Syllabus 2023
Just as I have said earlier, the Downloadable pdf form of JAMB 2023Syllabus for Literature in English is given here. All you have to download it for free.
1. DRAMA:Types of drama, Dramatic techniques, interpretation of the prescribed texts:- theme,plot,socio political context and setting.
2.PROSE:Types of prose:-fiction, non fiction and faction;Narrative techniques/device:-point view, characterisation and language;fexual analysis.
3. POETRY:Types of peotry ; poetic device; Appreciation.
4. GENERAL LITERARY PRINCIPLES:Literary terms;literary principle; Relationship between literary terms and principle.
5. LITERARY APPRECIATION:Unseen passages/extracts from Drama,prose and poetry.HARMONIZED PRESCRIBED TEXTS (Literature in English)
1.DRAMA:AFRICAN: Frank ogodo ogbeche :Harvest of corruptionNON-AFRICAN: William Shakespeare. :Othello
(a) Amma Darko :faceless (b) Bayo Adebowale : lonely Days NON-AFRICAN: Richard wright :Native Son
(a) Birago Diop : Vanity (b) Gbemisola Adeoti : Ambuse (c) Gabriel Okara : Piano and Drums (d) Gbanabam Hallowell : the Dining table (e) Lenrie peter : the panic of Growing Older ( f) Kofi Awoonor : The Anvil and the Hammer
NON-AFRICAN: (a) Alfred Tennyson : Crossing the Bar (b) George Herbert : The pulley (c) William Blake : The school Boy (d) William Morris : The proud King
How To Pass JAMB 2023
- PREPARE FOR JAMB 2023 IN THE RIGHT WAY
- SET A HIGH TARGET YOU THINK YOU CAN’T ACHIEVE
- WORK TOWARDS THE GOAL.
- DON’T LISTEN TO ALL, DON’T NEGLECT ALL
- READ VERY WELL FOR JAMB
Was this post on JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English 2023 pdf download helpful to you? Then share it with your friends on social media.
3 Comments on “JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English 2023/2024 PDF Download: www.jamb.org.ng”
Thanks so much
Where z download button