JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers 2023/2024 To CBT Exams: Are you looking for Verified and likely objectives JAMB Literature in English Expo/runs for all batches? See what Literature answers to questions for JAMB are all about.
This page is made to update all candidates taking the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Literature in English CBT Exams 2023 and are equally looking for the latest correct 2023 Literature in English JAMB CBT Questions and Answers and key points.
It is important to know how to pass the CBT Exams, with reference to JAMB Literature Past Questions and Answers provided here to score high when JAMB Result is out. Read more for JAMB literature hints and randomly repeated questions.
NOTE; We will, as well, make available other necessary information on JAMB Literature novels, hot topics, and summary to guide candidates during the CBT exams, read and follow the instructions accordingly.
- JAMB History Questions and Answers
- JAMB Arabic Questions and Answers
- JAMB Computer Studies Questions and Answers
- JAMB Physical and Health Education Questions and Answers
JAMB Literature in English 2023 Objectives Questions and Answers PDF
The following are JAMB Literature in English Past Questions and Answers:
1. …….. is known to be a type of poem that may be sung and which embodies a tale.
- A. sentimental poem
- B. sonorous poetry
- C. musical interlude
- D. a ballad E. satire
ANSWER: D (a Ballard)
2. Poetry is actually distinguished from prose fiction in that it uses …
- A. puns and persona
- B. injects emotion and sentiment
- C. does not have a hero
- D. rhyme and meter
- E. stanza
ANSWER: D (rhyme and meter)
3. When a story is told at one level but has its true meaning at another level it is called
- A. a horror story
- B. a confusing story
- C. an epic
- D. an allegorical story
- E. theme
ANSWER: D (allegorical story)
4. When an unrelated incident is inserted in a work of literature it is known as…
- A. a dream sequence
- B. a flashback
- B. a digression
- D. a masque
- E. a prologue
ANSWER: C (digression)
5. The first eight lines of a sonnet are called……
- A. a couplet
- B. an octave
- C. a quatrain
- D. a sestet
- E. a set
5. But from this earth, this grave, this dust, my God shall raise me up, ‘I trust!. The underlined are examples of
- A. assonance
- B. paradox
- C. repetition
- D. rhyme
- E. sarcasm
How to get Free JAMB Literature in English Expo/Runs
If you want to get JAMB Literature Answers, all you have to do is to follow every update on this page.
The JAMB Questions are not very far from the previous question. candidates who made use of their past questions and equally practice with the CBT Application will not have anything to worry about.
How To Answer Questions in JAMB Literature in English 2023
To Make the best out of the exams, we encourage candidates to read the questions carefully before taking any option.
The idea here is that you will understand the questions very well. There are some questions that demand less time while others do not. Calculate your time very well
- JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature in English
- JAMB Syllabus for Physics
- JAMB Syllabus for Biology
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature
- JAMB Syllabus for Economics
- JAMB Syllabus for Agric science
- JAMB Syllabus for CRS
How long Will Literature exams Take?
The time expected to answer Literature in English questions may not be more than 50 minutes.
Be reminded that you will have three subjects to tackle, do not waste your time in one subject. The total time for the three subjects will be within 2 hours 30 minutes.
Literature in English Novel for JAMB
The novel for the exams should be summarized before the exam day. this is to help candidates to have answer related questions during the exams. The Novel used for 2023 Exams was Sweet Sixteen.
If you have any questions regarding the JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers, leave it on the comments box hereunder