JAMB Biology Questions and Answers 2021/2022 To CBT Exams. Get free online JAMB Biology Expo today and answers Biology CBT Questions at ease.
Candidates sitting for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Chemistry 2021 exams and are looking for the current JAMB Biology Answers to Questions for 2021 should study this page well.
Apart from the JAMB Chemistry Answers, we have made available other necessary information to guide candidates during the Chemistry and others subjects to help them Score not less than 300 to secure admission.
JAMB Biology Objectives Questions and Answers 2021
The following are JAMB Biology Sample Questions and Answers:
Make sure you read the passage carefully before attempting the questions. You are expected to take only one option.
1. Sting cells are normally found in
ANSWER: B (hydra)
2. The annulus of fern sporangium helps in
A. spore dispersal
B. conduction of mineral salt
C. trapping of light energy
D. water retention
ANSWER: A (spore dispersal)
3. The respiratory organ in the land snail is
ANSWER: B (mantle)
4. The gill rakers of fishes take part in
ANSWER: A (feeding)
5. The element common to protein, carbohydrate, and lipid is
B. Carbon (ii) Oxide
ANSWER: A (hydrogen)
How to get JAMB Biology Answers with Questions
If you want to get JAMB Literature Answers, all you have to do is to follow every update on this page.
The JAMB Questions are not very far from the previous question. candidates who made use of their past questions and equally practice with the CBT Application will not have anything to worry about.
SEE: JAMB Recommended Novel Summary
How To Answer JAMB Biology Questions
To Make the best out of the exams, we encourage candidates to read the questions carefully before taking any option.
The idea is that you will understand the questions very well. There are some questions that demand less time while others do not. Calculate your time very well.
- JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers
- JAMB Literature in English Questions and Answers
- JAMB Use of English Questions and Answers
- JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
- JAMB Syllabus for Biology
- JAMB Syllabus for Physics
- JAMB Syllabus for Biology
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature
- JAMB Syllabus for Economics
- JAMB Syllabus for Agric science
- JAMB Syllabus for CRS
How long Will JAMB Biology Exams Take?
The time expected to answer Biology questions may not be more than 50 minutes.
Remember that you will have three subjects to tackle, do not waste your time in one subject. The total time for the three subjects will be within 2 hours 30 minutes.
Biology Frequently Repeated questions
There are many Questions candidates may not fail to see in Every Year JAMB Exams.
These Questions are there for candidates who make good use of their Past Questions and The CBT Practice Softwares.
jamb 2021 biology questions and answers
- jamb biology past questions pdf download
- how to pass jamb biology
- jamb repeated questions on biology
I believe you understood everything on the JAMB Biology Questions and Answers series. Feel free to leave a comment below.