JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers 2021/2022 To CBT Exams. Download JAMB Chemistry Expo and learn how to answer Chemistry exams Questions without stress.
The updates made available here are for interested candidates searching for the current JAMB Chemistry CBT Answers to Questions for 20221. We equally make available other necessary information concerning the Chemistry exams.
If you’re still confused on the right JAMB Chemistry Runs, this page contains everything on JAMB 2021 Chemistry and others subjects needed to Score over 300 after the CBT examination.
JAMB Chemistry Objectives Questions and Answers 2021
The following are JAMB Chemistry Sample Questions and Answers:
1. The separation method used to separate a mixture of liquid and denser solid particles which seperate into two distinct layers in standing is known as…
- A. Sieving
- B. Decantation
- C. Distillation
- D. Filtration
ANSWER: B (Decantation)
2. The method of separating solid particles of different sizes is known as……
- A. Sublimation
- B. Distillation
- C. Sieving
- D. Evaporation
ANSWER: C ( Sieving)
3. A chemical reaction in which heat is given off to the surrounding area is known as…
- A. Endothermic reaction
- B. Exothermic reaction
- C. Chemical Reaction
- D. Envothermic Reaction
ANSWER: B (Exothermic reaction)
4. A buffer Solution is the one which undergoes…
A. negligible change in pH on addition of moderate quantities of acid or alkali
B. Nonnegligible change in pH on addition of moderate quantities of acid or alkali
C. negligible change in pN on addition of moderate quantities of acid or alkali
D. negligible change in bH on addition of moderate quantities of acid or alkali
ANSWER: A (negligible change in pH on addition of moderate quantities of acid or alkali )
How to get JAMB Chemistry Questions Answers
If you want to have access to JAMB Chemistry Answers, all you have to do is to stay glued to this page.
The JAMB Questions are not very far from the previous question. candidates who made use of their past questions and equally practice with the CBT Application will not have anything to worry about.
How To Answer JAMB Chemistry Questions
To Make the best out of the exams, we encourage candidates to read the questions carefully before taking any option. The idea is that you will understand the questions very well.
- JAMB Syllabus for Mathematics
- JAMB Syllabus for Chemistry
- JAMB Syllabus for Physics
- JAMB Syllabus for Biology
- JAMB Syllabus for Literature
- JAMB Syllabus for Economics
- JAMB Syllabus for Agric science
JAMB 2021 Chemistry Time Range
The time required to answer chemistry questions may not be more than 50 minutes.
Remember that you will have three subjects to tackle, do not waste your time in one subject. The total time for the three subjects will be within 2 hours 30 minutes.
- JAMB Chemistry Past Questions and Answers
- Answers to JAMB Chemistry Questions
Do you have any thing to ask on the JAMB Chemistry Questions and Answers? Leave it on the comments section here, we will give you feedback shortly.